finding out

It was a normal day at school and mrs. Bustier was teaching and then said "Oh class I forgot something tomorrow we are going on a 1 week camping trip so, who would like to pass out permission slips while I call out groups. How about Rose, first group Alya, Adrien, Nino, and Marinette.
Marinette says to Alya, "nice POUND IT!" While Alya and Marinette are fist bumping Adrien is blushing and very suprise about what just happened.
                                                                             At Marinettes house
Marinette is passing around her room. "Oh my gosh tiki I don't know what to do, what if Alya knew that I am ladybug, and the "only" people that say "pound it" are ladybug and chat noir, but if I keep checking the ladyblog and make sure that Alya does not find out I am good...........ok tiki I need to start packing how many cookies do you think you need." "12" "Ok I will ask mom if I can have 12 cookies. MOM CAN I HAVE 12 COOKIES FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS ON THE BUS!" "YES" "THANKS........ok I need to pack my laptop my portipble charger, my phone charger.........OH MY GOD I need to put all of the Adrien pics on my laptop in to a folder. Ok I can just rename the folder...how about chemistry, you ask why I am naming it that because me and adrein make perfect "chemistry".........well I am hanging around chat to long I am making HORIBLE puns, well while I wait for the cookies I  can deAdrien EVERYTHING I am taking.
                                                                                Meanwhile with Adrien
Adrien passing around the room, "Oh my gosh plagg Marinette is ladybug I can't belive this the love of my life is my best friend. This is bad but good I just need to provide enough evidence, for one she said pound it and there only 2 people that say that and that is me and m'lady.  Ok I need to start packing for the trip and I need to hide the ladynoir,ladybugxchatnoir fanfic that r on my laptop, oh and the ladybug and chat pics, and just the plan ladybug pics.