[ FIVE ]

FAN SPOILED BY YOONGI?
Published on September 20, 2017 by Hoseok Jung.

Today, on September 20th, 2017, Yoongi Min arrived to Chicago for his concert that will be held in Aire Crown Theatre on September 22nd

As you may or may not know, Yoongi has decided to bring a fellow loyal fan of his on tour with him! It all started when the young boy tweeted at him, saying that he lost his hearing and it's a pity that he's not able to hear his music anymore. To which the pianist responded, "Message sent. I'll say this again, music has no barriers."

We know the reason as to why he's doing this but could there be more happening? YoonMin is practically real at this point! He was not only seen kissing the fan's head but it seemed like he had no intention on letting go of him in the airport!

Many fans are envious of Jimin Park but others believe that he rightfully deserves the attention he's receiving from the young pianist. Going back to 2013, when Yoongi started making music on his own with no record label whatsoever, Jimin discovered his music and constantly tweeted about how much he loved it.

Even after several years— Jimin never stopped supporting Yoongi endlessly.

Earlier in 2017, Yoongi was nominated in the Billboard Music Awards for Top Artist, Top Male Artist, Top Song Sales Artist, and Top Rap Artist. The young fan had recorded his reaction as we watched the awards ceremony and jumped in pure joy when he found out that Yoongi had won Top Male Artist and Top Song Sales Artist.

Minutes later after the show ended, Jimin went on to post a video on his Twitter, talking about how proud he felt. He explained, "I've been there ever since he started making music, he once said that he wouldn't really get far in his music career but as long as he was making music, he was happy. Knowing that he, someone who started with nothing, won an award such as Top Male Artist and Top Song Sales Artist is such a big feat. I'm so proud of him."

"