homework buddy // bowers

she wasn't just any ordinary girl. she was the most beautiful, most talented, most angelic girl Henry Bowers had ever laid eyes on. she didn't know it, but he was head over heels for you. he couldn't help but glance her way during algebra every three seconds, or to watch her walking down the hallways, all lonely.

he wanted her to be his. he wanted to hold her close to him. to touch her soft cheeks with his rough hands. to hear her angelic voice saying -

"henry?!" henry immediately looked away from the girl to see his three best friends looking at him. confused look written all over their faces. "uh yeah. what's up?" he took one last glance at her before she moved on to her next class, gym. "are we gonna beat the shit outta the loser club or not? i heard they were riding their bikes hone today." belch and the other boys snickered. "yeah. let's slice em." henry replied, not looking at the three boys.

_____

henry walked out of the hell they call school hoping to see y/n's bright y/h/c flowing with the wind. "henry! the losers are getting away!" henry couldn't think. he ran up to the girl. thinking of an excuse to talk to her.

he grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. she looked up at the tall boy, towering over her. "h-hi." was all he managed to get out. she smiled at him, "hey." he looked around and scratched the back of his neck. "uh, i uh, i need help on my algebra homework. do you, uh, think you could help me?" he gulped hard. hoping to getting a positive response. "sure. my place, at 4." she slid a blank piece of paper into his hand and smiled. "alright." she walked away with his eyes lingering.

he walked back to the boys, a smile from ear to ear. once he noticed the boys smirking and snickering he returned to his tough side. "*cough* uh did you guys get the losers?" he needed an excuse to change he subject. "yeah, but it looks like you've found yourself a homework buddy." the three boys snickered. henry could only make out a small smile, thinking of what was to come later.

~~~~~~~

soooo. that was my first one. i thought it was pretty good. *hair flip* anywayyy requests are open. shit like that. yeah. bye.