Just Bestfriends |37| 🖤

RECAP

"Alright, um...Never have I ever...sent or received nudes..." Noelle says.

We all look around the room at each other and nobody raises their hand. But then I look at Jahi's face and it says something different...

RECAP OVER

I keep looking at him until he looks back at me.

"What?" He asks nervously.

"Have you?" I ask with a straight face.

"Have I what?" He tries to play dumb.

"Have you ever sent or received nudes?" I ask.

"...Well..."

"Seriously?" I ask.

"I didn't send any...she sent them to me." He explains.

"Did you ask for them?!" I ask a little bit louder than I meant to.

"No they just sent them to me..." He says.

"They?!" I take a deep breath and try to remain calm. "Who?" I ask.

".........Angel, Brianna, Alyssa, Penelope, Tiara-"

"Hold the fuck up...why would so many girls just send you nudes without you asking for them?" I ask.

"Ok so what happened was...In class one day I was just playing around when I asked Penelope to send me nudes. Then she looked at me like I was crazy and I was like I'm just playing. Then a bunch of other girls were like we heard you asking for nudes. And I was like I was just playing then they said oh...cos we were actually gonna send them to you. I didn't think they were serious so I was like well you can if you want to...Then later on that day with no warning I got snapchats from them so I opened them and...well you know..." he explains.

"So you did ask for them?"

"But I was just playing."

"Do you still have them?" I ask.

"No, they were snaps I never saved them. I don't even think they were of themselves...except one..." He says.

"How bad were they?" Caleb asks.

"One was just in her bra and underwear. One was the whole top half. One was the whole bottom half but I skipped that one real quick. The rest I can't remember..."

"Ok let's just forget about that...for now. And keep playing." I say.

"Alright, it's my turn. Never have I ever.....slept in the same bed as somebody of the opposite sex" Aaliyah smirks.

We all look around at each other but this time it's me who feels guilty. I have slept in the same bed as Jahi...but not just Jahi.