1

I wait in the ring for my dad and my uncle, I really hope that dad will still recognise me. I know that I was a baby when mom took me away, but she said that I really look like him. My classmates that watch wrestling say the same thing. I shake my head to get back on the ring as their theme played. They walked out and did their entrance before running toward the ring. Dad froze when his eyes landed on me and I gave him a little smile which he return.

-At the end of the match-

Sasha was laying on the ground and I clumb on top of the ropes before turning toward dad and wink at him. I turn around and did The Swanton Bomb on Sasha and pin her.

 I turn around and did The Swanton Bomb on Sasha and pin her

" 1"

" 2"

" 3"

The referee ring the bell and Matt and dad enter the ring. The referee got between me and my uncle and rise our hands. I then shake hand with both of them before going back to the locker room and changed before going to the ring where I was supposed to sing a song.

 I then shake hand with both of them before going back to the locker room and changed before going to the ring where I was supposed to sing a song

" Hello everyone. I am Leni and I am out here after mine and Matt's Hardy win over Sasha Banks and Roman Reigns to first say " Thank you" to Matt for letting me have my debut as his partner tonight." I turn toward the entrance " Thank you Matt Hardy for letting me wrestle along side with one of my heroes and idols." I turn back toward the crowd which was cheering for the Hardy Boyz. " The second is a little song that I'll like to sing. This song is dedicated to my father who had an addiction. A bad one. When he was sober I was his baby girl. His world. When he was intoxicated, on the other hand, he was my worst nightmare. I haven't seen my dad since I was 4, when mom pack our things while dad was with my uncle and their friends and we left for Bulgaria. Now I am 18, so it was 13 years ago when I last talked or even look at my dad's eyes. Everyday I want to go back there when dad was sober and to never let him go out or talk with bad guys just so I can once go to sleep smiling with him holding me and telling my how much he love me instead crying knowing that the next day my own dad won't want to even look at me." Everyone was silence as I look for a second toward the entrance before bringing my eyes toward the crowd in front of me. " I love you dad. I hope you will come here after the song end." I nod my head and the DJ played the song.

Four years old with my back to the door
All I could hear was the family war
Your selfish hands always expecting more
Am I your child or just a charity ward?

You have a hollowed out heart
But it's heavy in your chest
I try so hard to fight it but it's hopeless
Hopeless, you're hopeless

Oh, father, please, father
I'd love to leave you alone
But I can't let you go
Oh, father, please, father
Put the bottle down
For the love of a daughter
Oh

It's been five years since we've spoken last
And you can't take back
What we never had
Oh, I can be manipulated
Only so many times,
Before even "I love you"
Starts to sound like a lie

You have a hollowed out heart
But it's heavy in your chest
I try so hard to fight it but it's hopeless
Hopeless, you're hopeless

Oh, father, please, father
I'd love to leave you alone
But I can't let you go
Oh, father, please, father
Put the bottle down
For the love of a daughter

Don't you remember I'm your baby girl?
How could you push me out of your world,
Lied to your flesh and your blood,
Put your hands on the ones that you swore you loved?
Don't you remember I'm your baby girl?
How could you throw me right out of your world?
So young when the pain had begun
Now forever afraid of being loved

Oh, father, please, father
I'd love to leave you alone
But I can't let you go
Oh, father, please, father

Put the bottle down
For the love of a daughter

I wait few seconds and heard dad and uncle's theme song played making me smile. Dad run straight toward the ring and when he enter the ring he hug me tight as I cried in his chest. " I miss you daddy." I whisper so only he could hear me. " I miss you too baby girl. I won't let anyone to hurt you anymore. Even myself. I promise you. I love you so much and I am so proud that you are standing here in this ring making your dream come true." He said in the mic before kissing my head. " Can I have a hug from my niece?" I look at uncle Matt and giggle before hugging him. " We missed you so much and you did amazing in the match. One question, other then me who is your hero and idol." I look at dad. " Well, daddy is my idol and hero of course. But my idols are The Undertaker, The Shield, Sasha Banks, Triple H, Randy Orton, The Rock, Naomi, Lita, Trish Stratus." I said and when dad was to say something I said. " Kane and Edge, too." Dad just hug me before picking me up and leaving the ring with me on his shoulder as me and everyone laughed.