Chapter 3~ Mr and Mrs Ex Deatheater

Chapter 3~ Mr and Mrs Ex Death-eater

If there is any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors please point them out.

(Hermione's outfit at the top)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's POV

"Hello girls," my jaw dropped as the four most feared death eaters stood at the door smiling.

"Mum, dad," the boys went and hugged their respected parents.

"Have you explained the story yet lads?" Mrs Malfoy asked, as both boys nodded.

"All that you asked us to," the parents nodded and slowly glided towards us with such grace.

"I know this must be rather scary for you girls but we hope that you can understand and accept what we are about to tell you," Mrs Zabini took hold of our hands, her rose gold charm bracelet reflecting against the light, I recognised that bracelet from somewhere.

"Please, try to understand," Mrs Malfoy begged as she took both of Ginny's trembling hands.

"Shall we start?" Mr Zabini asked the adults. The Malfoy's allowed them to go first.

"My dear Hermione, you have to understand that if we could we would have done life differently but we had no choice. Now I'm going to start from the beginning. On September nineteenth I gave birth to two amazing babies, a boy and a girl, twins. After a month with my darling children, the rise of Voldemort became more apparent, and I knew what his intentions were with new, pure blood born girls, so, in an attempt to protect my child, I agreed in allowing my daughter to grow up in a muggle world," a tear dripped down her cheek.

"Mum it's okay," Blaise hugged his mum and gestured for her to sit down in one of the chairs as Mr  Zabini continued with the story.

"As my wife was saying, our daughter was raised a muggle until she turned eleven and received her letter from Hogwarts, we were ecstatic to learn that our daughter was so close to us and close to finding out the truth, however, we knew that we were still helpless as we were still under the influence of Voldemort. As my son was also joining Hogwarts he was tasked with finding his sibling, which was definitely a near impossible task as she was under an appearance glamour. Once he finally figured out who she was, Blaise attempted to indiscreetly protect her, as we understood that she was in a different house and Slytherins are known to be volatile with other houses he was expected to treat his twin with such disrespect, which he did, though it was rather difficult on him,"

Blaise finally cut in, " During the war I had to witness as my twin sister was brutally tortured for reasons that make no sense," his eyes flickered to my wrist, yet I thought nothing of it.

"However, now the war is over so I can bring my sister home," I was about to open my mouth to ask a question when Professor McGonagall cut me off, "Wait till the end to ask questions Hermione," I slumped back into my chair as Mr Malfoy cut in.

"Our daughter, was raised in a similar manner, however she was raised within a pure blood family as we didn't want there to be any sort of connection between the two girls, luckily, they both found themselves at Hogwarts, same house but separate years, helping to keep any attempt at Voldemort figuring the two girls out a near impossible task,"

"Okay girls, you can ask questions," Mrs Malfoy spoke from where she was stood with Mrs Zabini and their sons.

"Why are you telling us this?" I asked first, what had any of this got to do with us?

"That will be revealed in a very short time," came Mr Zabini's answer.

"What houses are the girls in?" Ginny asked, "they are both in Gryffindor," came Blaises answer.

"Do we know them?" Me and Ginny asked at exactly the same time, "You do, very well," Professor McGonagall replied.

"What is the age gap between them?" I asked, "Only a year," Malfoy responded, without his usual cocky tone, but one full of hope.

"Oh my God..." Ginny trailed off, "Erm Gin, can you clue us in please," I motioned to myself.

"Think Mione, two girls, one raised a muggle the other in a pure blood family that Voldemort had no influence over, only a year apart, same houses,"

"Holy shizballs!" I screamed.

"Yes girls, you are our long lost daughters,"

I looked at the two families, as the oxygen felt trapped in my lungs then everything went dark.
——
"Mhm," I groaned as I awoke on one of the benches in a HufflePuff compartment.

"Why am I in a HufflePuff compartment?" I pondered before realising that I wasn't alone.

"Gin?" I looked to the side of me and saw a sleeping Ginny, snoring as pure usual.

"Hermione, hunny you're awake," the soothing voice of Mrs Zabini rang through the compartment, without waking a sleeping Ginny.

I saw the rest of both families plus the professor in the cabin, Ginny resting her head on Mr Malfoy's lap as he pushed his fingers through her hair.

"So it wasn't a dream," I whispered, "no little sister, it wasn't," the husky voice of Blaise travelled through the carriage.

"Woah hold up! You mean to tell me that you are my twin brother?" "Why you so surprised?" He laughed.

"I mean, your like ten foot tall, and have tanned skin, I'm close to being a dwarf and Casper the ghost mixed in one," the entire compartment laughed at that, waking Ginny, who when realising she was on the lap of a notorious death eater fell on the floor. I stifled a laugh as her face went  as red as her hair.

"Ginny dear, you okay?" Mrs Malfoy asked as me, Blaise and Draco were having a fit, chocking on our laughter.

"I'm fine," she said as she took a seat next to me.

"Now I know this is a lot to process and to help with the change, I have authorised that you are to head back to the Zabini and Malfoy manner where you will hopefully bond with your new family," Professor McGonagall spoke.

"Okay girls, you ready?" The two younger boys asked, "Wait, we need our things, there in our compartment," Ginny spoke, however Mr Malfoy waved it off, "You will be received all new items so don't worry," he took Ginny's hand in a gentle grasp.

I said goodbye to Ginny as she disappeared to Malfoy Manner.

"Our turn," I took the hand of, well my mum as we went to the Zabini manner.
~~~~~~
Chapter 3 complete!

Until next time x