Chapter Five

Your POV:

I was waiting at the bottom of the mountain with the bag in my hand waiting for Ren to show up. I stood there for about ten minutes when I see Ren running towards me. He gets to me and put him hand on his knees to catch his breath "sorry I'm late I over slept a bit" he told me. Once he gets his breath back he smiles at me before pulling me into a hug and spinning me around like we did when we were younger. I giggle as he puts me back down, "so what did you want to have me tell Gakushū" he asked me. I handed him the bag with the photo album of our time together and he gave me a weird look. "Why are you giving me the photo album of me, you and Gakushū's time together?" he asked me. 

I sigh and look down "I want you to give that to him and tell him if he doesn't want anything to do with me then I don't want anything to do with him and so I'm giving him all the photos of our time together to him to forget about him" Ren's jaw dropped to the floor with shock and he grabs my shoulders. "You can't be serous can you, I mean you love him and I mean more then a best friend you have ever since you came to this school" I look at the ground and push his arms off me "I know and I always will but if he doesn't want me in his life then I'll give him want he wants even if it leaves me heart broken" I then turn and walk away up the mountain to head to class.

I hear Ren calling after me but I ignore him and run the rest of the way up the mountain. I got to the top and saw Koro-sensei setting up for our first class which was science. I walk in and said good morning to him, "oh (Y/N) I was not expecting you this early, why so early anyway?" he asked I gave him a small smile. "I was talking to a old friend and sorting things out" I told him, he just nodded his head. "Well as your here you don't mind helping me set up for science do you?" I walked up to him and took the box out of his tentacles that had all sorts of chemicals in. After we finished putting the chemicals out we headed back to the homeroom. "Thanks for helping me (Y/N)" I just shrugged my shoulders and headed towards my seat, "no problem Koro-sensei."

Ren's POV:

I stood there looking as she walked up the mountain holding the bag with all mine, hers and Gakushū's memories together in. I walk to A-class classroom and sit in my seat waiting for Gakushū to walk in. I was sat there for about 10 minutes before he showed up, I walk up to him and hand him the bag "(Y/N) says as you don't want her as a friend then she doesn't want you, so here are all the photos the we took with her and so she's giving you all the photos of your time together to forget you. I hope your happy with yourself as you've just lost a great friend" I then storm back to my seat leaving him gobsmacked. I look from the corner of my eye to see Gakushū's reaction from what I said about (Y/N) and how she wants to forget him even though I know she still loves him.

He looked too shocked for words which is really surprising as no one has been able to do so which is a first. The rest of the class came in along with the teacher and we started the lesson but Gakushū wasn't really paying attention which is another first. The rest of the day went by quickly and as soon as the last bell rang I saw Gakushū run out the classroom like his pants were on fire so I decided to follow him to see what he would do. I saw him at the front gates looking at something, I stand next to him to see (Y/N) and that blue haired kid I think his name was Nagisa and Karma walking with her with their arms around her shoulders along with that green haired girl Kaede walking next to Nagisa. They look just like how me, Gakushū and (Y/N) walked together.

He walked up to them "so you've replaced me with these losers" he said to her. I walk up to them as well just to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. "What Gakushū, you don't want to be my friend so I've made better friends to get over our friendship to make better memories at least I know that these guys will have my back through thick and thin now if you'll excuse me I have my sister waiting for me" she walked past us but Gakushū grabbed her arm making her wince. "Asano let go of me your hurting my wrist" she told him but he won't let go of her. I tried to get him to let her go but he refused to let her go. After a while she just couldn't take it so she did what she did best she hit him square in the face making me laugh as I watched him stumble backwards.

"I told you to let go of me but you refused so I had to take drastic measures, don't say I didn't warn you" she then walked around him and walked off to her house she shares with her sister. Karma, Nagisa and Kaede ran after her and left Gakushū shocked from what just happened and me laughing at the way she dealt with him making Gakushū glare at me. I walked up to him and put my arm around his shoulder "you really don't know when to stop and to think she'll have a nice bruise around her wrist from where you grabbed her and her sister is going to kill you when she founds out it was you they did just get reunited after a couple of years of being apart and you know how protective she can get" I then walked away to leave him to think about what he has done.