Past or Present?

Rudy pov

"Well, Luca is dead. He died earlier on toda-" I got cut off by Hunter who started freaking out.

"Wait, your brother, who has done everything for you, died today and you just left? I bet he died because of you! He could never stop saving you from the bad guys you angered!" He shouted getting angrier by the second.

"I had just found out that I have a twin okay?! I went to have a smoke and think things through but then mister baddy came out of nowhere! I had just saved three people, including Luca, from the guy! I had risked my life! He and his people had shot me in the arm and leg yet I still saved them. I had been kidnapped by the guy and I still saved Luca and the other two from him! The guy pushed me into an alley and had pointed a gun at me. I was about to let him shoot me because I was sick and tired of being chased by people. Being kidnapped! Being shot at! Almost dying so I was letting him kill me. Luca ran in front of me and took the bullet but it was no Russian roulette so he had multiple bullets and hit me too! I just had surgery and could have died too. I still have stitches for all three bullets that have been shot at me this week! So don't you dare blame me for anything! I'm the one who had saved him and many others multiple times!" I shouted before walking outside again.

--------

Ace pov

I couldn't believe it. All of that had happened to her while we were mad she had left with no explanation. She had near-death experiences and we were just here being mad. Her dad had put her in danger by leaving her with all his enemies. I wish we could have helped her. Help her stop this but we didn't know. I can't believe what Hunter said to her. He has always had to say something bad about her. It doesn't help that she has anger problems. She's going to be surprised when I tell her what I am going to tell her.

--------

Rudy pov

I was taking a drag from my cigarette when I spotted Ace coming towards me.

"I've got something to tell you." He said as he stood beside me.

"Shoot," I said before putting out my cigarette.

"Jaxon and I are in a gang. The Coyotes. I want you to join us while you're here! You can leave as soon as you go back to the Royals. I know we will because you are a very good fighter and we don't want to mess with you!" He explained fast and with some weird hand gestures.

"Sure," I said quickly.

"I knew you would say n- Wait, you said sure!? Great! We are going to the new club downtown. Neon I think It's called?" He told me pointing down the road.

"The new club?" I asked confused. What would he want with the club? Has he turned into a manwhore after all these years?

"Yes, we are going there to steal the stolen." He said which made me more confused. Steal the stolen? Is he speaking in code now?

"He means a gang person has stolen weapons from us so we are going to sneak in and take them back," Jaxon explained as he walked up to us. They must be telepathic.

"How do you suppose we do that?" I wondered out loud.

"We play dress up." He said showing me a picture of our outfits.

" He said showing me a picture of our outfits