Chapter 1

Dianna(Mom) POV

Derek and everyone else just got here. They're all finally back from doing all these cases and stuff. I'm really close with them all because we have been around each other for the longest time. My son is finally back too. Both of my kids are by Derek. Me and him broke up shortly after Bri was born but we stayed close. And he is an amazing father to both of our kids. Our son is 19 and Bri is 15.

Derek and everyone came in and we hugged then we all sat down. We are all just like one big family.

DJ-So ma, where my baby sister?

Me-She's at school right now.

Its only 11:30 and she doesn't get out of school until 3:00.

JJ-What time does she get out?

Me-3:00.

We all sat around talking and at around 12:30, my phone rung.

I looked at it and it said BLHS.

I took a deep breath before I answered.

Me-Hello?

Them-Yes this is Ms.Robinns, Brianna's p.e. teacher.

Me-What's going on?

Ms.Robinns-Well Brianna has an after school detention for me today because she refused to do the mike run with the rest of these class today. And this run is a big part of her grade. Not only that, she has another after school detention tomorrow because she did not do her 6 lap run from last week.

Me-Ok.

Ms.Robinns-Would you be able to come up after school to make sure that she is here to do it and that she is actually going to do the run?