Birthday Disaster

Your Coworker: "Bye (Y/N)! And happy birthday once again!!"
You: "Thanks John!! I'll see you on Monday!"
John: "See you!!"

As you are walking to your car, thinking about how stressful work was today. You pull out your phone to see if your fiancé has texted you happy birthday but nothing. You brush it off thinking about how busy he might be today so you don't think too much into it.

While jamming on the ride home, you suddenly remember that every year your fiancé surprises you every birthday for the past 4 years. Getting more and more excited, you approach your house and walk in. Taking a deep breath, you walk in an empty house to realize that your fiancé is not home. Suddenly your phone dings. It's a text message from your fiancé!

Your fiancé: "Hey babe! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you the whole day! I've been so busy! Get ready and I'll be home soon to take you to your birthday surprise 😉"
You: "Alright Justin, I'll be waiting! Haha see you soon babe."

While waiting, you fill the bath with warm water and some rose petals. A bath wouldn't hurt right? You thought to yourself.

While you are relaxing in the bath with some light music playing in the back, you hear footsteps approaching. Sitting up, you look at the doorway and see your fiancé coming in wearing a black tux with a big bouquet of roses.

Justin: "Happy Birthday baby"

He says before kissing you and giving you the bouquet of roses.

You: "Thank you my love! I thought you forgot!" You giggle.
Justin: "Are you kidding? How can I forget an important day like this!"

At this point you're blushing from how sweet he was.

You: "Where are we going babe?"
Justin: "No questions. You'll find out soon" He laughs.
You: "Alright...but you know how anxious I get for surprises!"
Justin: "I'm sorry but it's a surprise babe"

Getting up from the bath, revealing your naked body to him.

Justin: "Damn, forget about the surprise. Let's just have fun here."
You: "Justin...stop" You laugh.

ONE HOUR LATER

Justin: "Ok just step when I tell you to and remember not to peak through those blindfolds!"
You: "Got it."
Justin: "Step!"

You step.

Justin: "Step again!"

You step.

Justin: "Alright last step!"

You step.

Justin: "Ok now open your blindfolds."

You start removing your blindfold. Standing there in shock as you see you're standing in the restaurant where you have been dreaming of eat at but never could because the reservation lasts a year so you never tried.

You: "Oh my god babe! I've been wanting to eat here for so long! How did you get us a reservation? Isn't reservation impossible?"
Justin: "It was a little difficult to get but I pulled a few plugs and reserved the whole area in the back just for us."
You: "What. No you didn't."
Justin: "I did" He laughs.
You: "Thank you baby!!!"

Giving him a big hug and a big kiss you grab his hand.

You: "Let's go eat!"

Walking in hand in hand with your fiancé, you admire the beauty of the restaurant. The smell from the kitchen makes your mouth water.

Justin: "Hi, I'm Justin Bieber. I have a reservation for tonight for two."
Host: "Yes let me check for you sir." 2 minutes later. "Oh I see you have the whole back of the restaurant reserved. Someone will walk you back there in just a minute."
Justin: "Okay. Thank you."
Host 2: "Hi, Justin Bieber?"
Justin: "Yes."
Host 2: "Your tabl-"