Breakfast

His smile seemed to beam from across the room. But my smile beamed brighter in responce. He pulled me in closer, the fact about how close we were slightly scared me.

He was right in my personal bubble, but I didn't mind. He leaned in closer to my face, suddenly a silent growl interrupted him. He looked down to see my stomach grumble and shake.

"Your hungry" He chuckles. Suddenly my nerves kick in, and I start to hyperventilate."Whoa just chill, whats wrong?" He asked worried why I was hyperventilating.

I'm not sure I should tell him, he might know what I'm going through, would he? This would be my first meal after the attack!

It's a big step into my new life, that I wasn't ready to take. Its like a vegatarion changing into a meat eater.

Mark and I have shared so much together in the last 2 days, it wouldn't be far to keep secrets from him now! "Its just my first meal since last night, I'm just a bit nervous drinking you know, blood?" He looked over at me and understood what I meant. 

"Don't worry you don't have to eat it raw the first time" He told me, I was instantly confused. "Here let me show you" He offered opening his cute little mini fridge.

I've never actually noticed it before, he opened up to reveal 2 shelves inside, one was filled with juice boxes and the other had some other drinks as well. 

He got out milk, a juice box, a blender and a little carton of rasberry's. Still confused I watched him get out a tall glass and a long spoon.

He poured the contents of the juice box into the blender, I almost fainted when I realized there was blood in the juice box. Then he added the milk and the berry's, and then he blended the mixture together.

Once the blender was finished, blending, he poured it into a tall glass and put in a crazy straw. He turned to me and handed the glass over "Here you go, blood has basically no flavour so mix it with a milk shake, you can barely tell the difference" He did a little dance feeling proud of himself.

"And when your ready you can drink it raw" He told me so I understood my meal time routine. I took a glance at him, then back at the drink. 

I tried to take it slow, but my hunger took over so the milkshake didn't last long. "That's good" I admitted, still feeling guilty about killing something to have a milkshake.

He chuckles at me and grabs another juice box. I watch him drink it raw in disgust, he turns and looks at me with a smile.

"Want some?" He asks offering me what's left of his juice box, with a cheeky grin I take his juice box and finish it off. "So what you think?" He asked me. "It feels wrong, but tastes so right" I gave him a wink.

He burst out with laughter. "Mark what are you laughing at?" A loud voice came from close by. "Mark who was that?" I asked worried and confused at the same time.

"My pack" He whispered. "They must have come home early?" I glanced over at him. "Your saying there's more vampires living here!" I asked completely terrified. "Yes" He replied.

"Please be quite" He added...