O N E

Serena's P.O.V.

Hi my name is Serena I come a place called Kalos, as I, Serena Yvonne is Kalos Queen.
I am here with one of my friends May and her boyfriend Drew. We are at the airport that go's to Alola. We wanted to take a break so we dicided to go to Alola, well, we didnt dicide it was actually May that dicided.
We are about to enter the airport but no-one even recognize's me its good ro be a famous person in another region.
We got on after waiting for, well, I dont know 2 hours we would probably wait 2 days ro get there see you!!

Ash's P.O.V.
I was currently battling Kiawe him with his Turtonater and me with my Charizard.
"Charizard use seismic toss" Charizard flew towards Turtonater and flew up with him in his arms, then Charizard twirled Turtonater 3 times then smashed him on the ground.
After our battle alot of people crouded near the beach, I then went to see what was happening when I realize it was Kalos Queen Serena Yvonne, the only person that can make my day better. But I realize she wasnt alone...May was with her but then I saw Drew that was great so she wont mind if I take her out would she? I didnt even think twice and before I knew they were out of the croud.

235 words