Finding Home 3

3

Hyungwon wakes up in the dark.

He looks around and squints. The last thing he remembered was talking to Hoseok, but after that it was blank. He looks around and sees that it was his room.

But how?

Was all that a dream?

He sighs but before he could do anything, something moves beside him. Scared, he slowly turns on his bedside lamp and nearly squeals when he sees Hoseok asleep beside him. His mate was sleeping next to him and it was 3:42 in the morning and he was— wait...3:42 in the morning?! Hyungwon's eyes widen and he whines.

He had been asleep for almost 12 hours!

Hoseok groans beside him and the younger freezes.

"Hyungwon? What are you doing up?" Hoseok asks, squinting and yawning and Hyungwon blushes.

"What are you doing here? I mean in my...bed?" Hyungwon asks instead, avoiding the topic because he himself had no idea why he was awake.

"Well, I brought you home and was about to leave when you grabbed me and wouldn't let go no matter what. Even your mom tried prying you off me but it was no use so I just got in beside you and you were all cuddly and cute. Your mom had to bring me dinner in here." Hoseok chuckles and Hyungwon blushes.

"I-I'm sorry! My heat always does that to me! Whenever I pass out I grab the thing closest to me and in this case, it was you. Eomma says it's because of my rare omega genes. She says that I do that to help me through my heats. Apparently, if I do that my body will think it's my mate and lessen the pain but I can't tell...it still hurts." Hyungwon mumbles, looking down at his fingers.

Hoseok smiles at his cute mate. He had a feeling that his mate was in the school he was currently attending, so he had asked his father to enroll him in the said school.

"Well," Hoseok says. "You've found me. Now you can cuddle me all you want because you're my mate and you're adorable as hell," Wonho says and watches as the blush on the younger's cheek gets darker. Hyungwon says nothing but snuggles into the awaiting arms of his mate. He cuddles against Hoseok's chest, taking in the intoxicating scent of the other as he quickly drifts off to sleep.

"Good night, my little omega," Hoseok whispers and turns off the bedside lamp, gently kissing the younger's head.

"Mmm..." was all Hyungwon said as he drifted off to sleep.

━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Hyungwon wakes up to a sharp pain in his stomach. He whimpers and his hand unconsciously reaches out to hold something.

It lands on something warm and smooth and he sighs in content, pulling himself closer to the said object and wrapping his legs around it. He was just about to fall asleep before he hears a chuckle and his eyes shoot open, looking around in panic, but he relaxes immediately upon seeing Hoseok.

"Seems like you really, really like cuddling, huh?" Hoseok chuckles and Hyungwon gives him a questioning look before realizing his position. Hoseok was the nice and cuddly thing that Hyungwon had snuggled up to. He quickly pushes himself off of his mate but was pulled back to Hoseok's chest.

"You're adorable," Hoseok murmurs into his hair.

Hyungwon smiles. He really liked waking up and getting complimented by his mate first thing in the morning. It felt nice and he felt like it was something he could get used to.

Just then, the door to Hyungwon's room opens up and Hyungwon tenses, before relaxing upon smelling his mother.

"Hey, boys. I thought the two of you would be up by now. Hyungwonnie, you're staying home until your heat passes, and Hoseok you can stay if you wish as long as you don't take advantage of my son," Sooyoung smiles in a teasing way, causing Hyungwon to pout and blush, while Hoseok laughs.

"I'd love to, Mrs. Chae, but I have to get going before Hyungwon's heat triggers my rut," Hoseok says and Sooyoung nods.

"Well, I'll be downstairs," Sooyoung says as she walks out and closes the door to Hyungwon's room.

Once Sooyoung leaves, Hyungwon turns to Hoseok and looks at him sadly.

"Do you have to leave?" he asks with a pout and it took all the willpower he had to make sure he doesn't attack his mate.

"Yeah...I'm sorry, but I really don't want to end up claiming you by force," Hoseok explains as he pulls away from his clingy puppy who whines cutely in protest.

He quickly pulls on his hoodie and places a quick kiss on Hyungwon's forehead before rushing outside. He could already feel his rut forming and he had to leave before it was too late.

He rushes downstairs and bows to Sooyoung who smiles.

"Stay for breakfast, will you?" she asks and he shakes his head, rejecting the offer politely.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Chae, but Hyungwon's pheromones are getting too strong. If anything goes wrong with my mate, please call me. Here's my number," Hoseok says and bows once more before rushing out of the house.

Sooyoung watches as Hoseok rushes away and smiles to herself.

Her son's mate sure was something.

"Eomma! I'm leaving!" Jisung calls from the main entrance and Sooyoung nods at her younger child.

"Alright. You can stay with Appa in Minjung's house. Hyungwon and I will be here," Sooyoung calls out and when she hears an 'OK!' from her son, she turns back to the stove.

Jisung was a beta and Jinsuk was obviously an Alpha and it wasn't safe to have Jinsuk home, especially when Hyungwon was in heat and it would be uncomfortable for the 14-year-old beta to hear his older brother writhing in pain.

Sooyoung sighs as she places the last pancake on the plate and turns off the stove.

Somehow, she felt that this time around, there would be something wrong with Hyungwon's heat.

━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━  

Word Count: 1004 words

━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━  

How was it? 

Sorry for the short update but I have good news!

There will be smut in the next chapter for all of you byuntae readers 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)