ten years.

( NINETEEN NINETY THREE. )

IT WAS the early morning of Halloween, 1993 around southern Los Angeles. Corybantic parties filled the marketable huge cities, and the streets were filled with rebellious teenagers disguised in frightening masks and costumes.

The party that attracted the adolescent crowd the most was at the Viper Room, which was filled with perilous illegal drugs, alcohol, and blasting loud music that included overplayed songs from that year.

In that crowd, a former teen idol was dying of a uncontrollable seizure outside the crowded club, while people huddled around each other, yelling and crying, without taking any action for the past six minutes.

A photographer quickly escorted himself out of the club once he heard that a famous actor was outside, but he didn't anticipated that the actor was dying on the floor with his eyes rolled completely back and starting to shake more recalcitrantly than before.

And he was one of the only two people who took action of calling nine one one, immediately telling them that someone was having delinquent seizures on the cold concrete sidewalk.

The actor's new girlfriend was physically losing her mind, by banging her head constantly at the wall, with her thoughts continuously reminding her that he isn't gonna make it.

The ambulance had finally arrived, but they arrived at the wrong time when the seizures suddenly came to a stop, which had everyone thinking that he was dead already as the paramedics removed his unconscious body up from the cold sidewalk and placed him in the ambulance car before immediately racing to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The hospital that had numerous tragedies occurring before, and many more to come in the future.

It was the last night that anybody saw him alive before he was gone, forever.

( TWO THOUSAND THREE. )
OCTOBER 31st.

"Patricia! I thought we were going to be TLC! What the hell are you even wearing?" Patricia's long time friend Angela was dissatisfied at what she was wearing, which was a pink top with white pants, while Angela wore the blue satin pajamas from the music video "Creep," with her hair in pigtails. The duo were standing outside the Viper Room in the cold autumn weather, waiting for their other friend, Jada, to arrive.

"Angie, I been told you, we're not doing TLC this year. I mean, how can we do TLC when Left Eye is dead?"

"No, that's cold. Tell that to T-Boz and Chilli, they oughta slap the fucking shit out of you," Angela mentions with her arms folded, while Patricia sucked her teeth, "Where the hell is Jada? She said she'll be here by one," Angela looked at her watch when she grumbled.

"You know what? Let's just go inside, it's too fucking cold outside," an irritated Patricia was covering her sleeveless arms as she entered inside the Viper Room. "Wait, she said we have to outside for her!"

"You can wait outside for her and catch pneumonia for all I care but I'm going inside," Patricia entered inside the noisy room that was filled with outlandish Halloween costumes. She was aggravated at the fact that Jada always had to ruin stuff by her lateness, yet when one of the girls are late, she suddenly throws a episode and has a moment of rage, which embarrassed both Angela and Patrica.

Patricia was also vexed on how Jada thinks that she can control everybody and pressures her friends, mostly Angela, on what to do. Angela was known as the weak one in the trio, who always gets taken advantage easily, and cries over almost every little thing. She was always up in Jada's behind, even though most of the time Jada was always puerile to her and sometimes to Patricia.