Birth of Edogawa Conan

Warning this story is rate T. For mature adults language and little violent later in the story..You Have Been Warned!

Sadly that I don't own Detetcive Conan/Case Closed.

Conan POV

"Ran..I-I..I don't think that I will make it..Ran, I am in life threatening Case right now..I don't think that I will come back alive..It time for you to move on without me, get married or anything as long that you like.." I said with Shinichi's voice.

"S-Shinichi..Why..Why are you telling me all the sudden..This cannot be true." Ran cried.

"I..I really loves you Ran more then anything in the world even I confessed you in London..You are mine in my heart, but it time to move on without me." I said with Shinichi's voice.

"Shinichi..Don't Go.." Ran Sobbed.

"I'm Sorry Ran..Farewell my Watson." I Smiled sadly with Shinichi's voice.

"W-Wait Shinichi—!"

Beep.

I look at my phone and starting to cry.

I'm sorry Ran..Haibara couldn't find the cure..

I'm no longer Kudo Shinichi..Now, I'm Edogawa Conan forever.

I dropped my Shinichi's phone to the floor and broke it.

The Great Detective of the East is Dead.

.

.

.

.

A Few Years Later..

The world Have changed since Detective Of the East is dead. The shocking news...I never saw the Black Organization Ever since. I never got to captured the Boss..Jodie-sensei went to America for good, She never got her revenge on Vermouth..My Father, Yusaku Kudo and my mother, Yukiko Kudo Moved on without their Son. Lastly, Haibara Have Gone missing for few weeks and then almost committed a suicide but, luckily I was able to Saved her...She finally come back to school...

"Oi, Brat You Are going missing school again!" Uncle yelled while he is reading his newspaper.

"I am Coming!" I yelled back while I am brushing my hair.

sheesh..

I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my bag and run to the door.

"Bye uncle, I will be back at Six!" I said and Ran outside.

My name is Edogawa Conan, I'm a sixth grader. Well, I was supposed to be in senior year in high school. instead I was shrunken to seven years old, Edogawa Conan! You probably think it sound impossible! But, I am really telling the truth. This all Begins several years ago..When I takes my childhood friend Ran Mouri to a theme park, Tropical Land, to celebrate her victory in a recent karate championship. During the Our visit, I ends up solving a murder case. I was separated from Ran to follow a man in black, Vodka, who was blackmailing a company president. I didn't notice when another man in black, Gin, sneak up behind me and knocks me out with a baseball bat. Gin decides to test an experimental untraceable poison, APTX 4869 Known as Sliver Bullet, on me to ensure that my death couldn't be traced back to them. However, instead of killing me, a rare side-effect occurs, My body shrinks into seven-year-old! I convinces Agasa of my identity. Professor Agasa, Warned me that I must keep my identity a secret because the Black Organization will kill me and others associated with me. Several years ago, Haibara couldn't find the cure..I told Ran that I won't come back alive and then, I asked Kaitou Kid to faked my own death and that how Detective Of the East died..