тнe мιѕѕιng

✗ ✗ ✗
vιĸтor!

вlood ѕplaѕнeѕ onтo тнe ғloor. wнy тнe нell ιѕ нe мovιng ғυrтнer away?! vιĸт!-

"yυυrι!"

✗ ✗ ✗

"Ugh..."His head feels like it's been smashed between a thousand god damn doors. The world is spinning, and even though he's had worse headaches, this would definitely be one of his top three. It takes him a few seconds to register what's going on. His limbs aches and as if complete darkness wasn't enough; he couldn't breathe correctly. The cloth concealing his vision felt wet against his forehead and Yuuri couldn't figure out if it was sweat or someone poured something on him.

"Yuuri!" Someone was ... was someone screaming his name this whole time? "Yes?" The raven-haired boy replies lowly. And he's just now noticing how dry his throat is. Wait...

"Yuuri! I'm so glad you're safe." Someone's crying, but he recognizes that voice. "Minam-"

"Yes! I'm so sorry Yuuri, I got myself kidnapped a while ago." The kid's voice shakes, and not in all the ways he cries when "fanboying" over some of the skaters. Yuuri's heart aches at the sobbing, and he's completely silent for a few minutes to collect himself. Wake up, because he- they, Yurio, everyone needed to get out of here.

"Minami?" Yuuri says carefully. He hears the boy sniffle and makes a quick "hm," sound. "Fill me in please, is Yurio not in this room?" Minami sniffles a few more times before replying, "H- he is, but he's still unconscious. I don't know where we are, but it looks like a basement, and I've been here... I've been here for, I think, about a couple months, maybe longer."

Yuuri's month gaps, the shock hasn't yet caught up with him and he immediately responds.
"When did you get kidnapped, Minami?"

...

"...After I left...your house. So no one told you about it, huh."

He doesn't reply, how could he? How could he not realize Minami was...gone? He couldn't even imagine what the people here did to him. How could he be so blind? The shock catches up with him and he feels his eyes leak, his mouth curves and he bites his bottom lip. Unmistakably, Minami hadn't been around, but he never thought to question it, not even after he himself was captured weeks later. Yuuri knew, knew he wasn't dumb, but how could he be so oblivious these past months? "Minami..." His own voice shakes, "I'm so... so sorry, Minami."

"Wah?! Yuuri? You didn't-"

"Ah, I see you two like chatting. But I need that to stop, you see... I made a promise to these guys in exchange for bringing you and Yurio here. Hold still please, Mina."

✗ ✗ ✗

Words: 450