He cheats on you (Charles Melton)

Y/N's POV

You and Charles have been dating for 2.5 years today and you spent most of the day together but you had a flight that evening going to New York for work. Your boss was only able to give you that much time otherwise you might lose a big opportunity to partner with a major company they had been trying to secure a deal with for at least 2 years.

Your flight was at 19:45 so you were eating lunch with Charles, your best friend and her boyfriend before heading to the airport. At around 15:30 Charles tells you all that he needs to head home to prepare for an audition he has tomorrow morning so he kisses you goodbye telling you he'll call before you go to bed.

"So what did you guys do for your anniversary?" Y/BF/N asks

"We didn't have too much time but he did make me breakfast in bed and he took us to get couples massages." I replied

"That is adorable. Did he buy you anything?" She asked

"No, I didn't really want anything."

"I wish Y/BF/N would say that" Y/BFB/N mumbled

"What was that?" She asked knowing full well what he said

"Nothing babe"

"That's what I thought you said honey." She said and you chuckled.

"Oh sh*t, I left my hard drive at home. It has my presentation for tomorrow on it. I need to go now."  You said in a panic taking out far more money than necessary and leaving it on the table before rushing out.

"Y/N wait let us take you. Your luggage is in my car." Y/BF/N says chasing after me

"Oh yeah" you chuckle. You pull up to the apartment building you and Charles are living in and Y/BFB/N walks you into your apartment while Y/BF/N makes sure her car doesn't get towed. You were deep into a conversation about discrimination in corporate law as well as other career fields when you hear an unfamiliar voice in the house.

"Is Charles running lines with his agent in there?" Y/BFB/N asks

"He should be but that's not Julia's voice." You said and you opened the door. You walked to your office and got your hard drive off the desk when you stopped hearing speaking but rather sounds from yours and Charles' bedroom.

"What is going on?" You whispered. Then you walked into your shared room when you saw Charles and an unfamiliar girl about to have sex in your bed. "Are you f*cking serious Charles?!?!" You yelled throwing the first thing you saw at them which happened to be an umbrella.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." He said in shock as he started scrambling to get up.

"In our bed Charles?! And all you can say is sorry?! I can't do this with you right now, goodbye." You say as you start walking out

"Please Y/N just let me explain. Please?" He begged

"What are you gonna explain? This is all pretty self explanatory to me. I'm leaving town so you decided to call your side chick over for a good time in our apartment. Am I on the right track? Do correct me if I'm wrong darling." You said completely frustrated saying the last sentence with sarcasm oozing out of you.

"I'm sorry Y/N" He said looking defeated

"That's what I thought. How long? Clearly this isn't the first time since it was so easy for you to lie to me on our anniversary" You asked crossing your arms and looking at him.

"3 months..." he replied as his skan- I mean whor- I mean slu- I mean side piece started getting herself ready to leave before you lost your cool.

"3 months? 3 f*cking months? Are you telling me this has been happening under our roof for 3 months?" You said really mad "I know you're not telling me that you have been bringing this hoe home for the last 3 months."

"What's all the commotion?" Your Y/BFB/N asks walking into the room. He answers his own question when he sees the other girl in the room. "Wow Charles. I can't actually believe you right now. Last week you were telling me how much you wanted to marry Y/N and now you're doing this?"

"I'm sor-" He was cut off by Y/BFB/N punching him in the jaw.

"F*ck your apologies. In case Y/N hasn't already told you, I'm telling you that you no longer have a girlfriend." He said as he pulled you out of the apartment you knew you were never going to see again.

"What happened?" Y/BF/N asked as you got into the car

"Charles Melton is a piece of sh*t" You said slamming the door. You cried all the way to the airport as you told your best friend everything that happened and you couldn't help but think that the signs were never there. He never got distant or spent any nights out with friends, he had you and everybody else fooled. It made you wonder if he ever loved you