Everyone calm down

Elton's POV
    Fuck. Am i mad at Corey? Yes. Am i scared for (y/n)? Yes. Am i mad at her too? Kind of. Whoever the fuck was driving in the other car better be happy he's dead which sounds really harsh but if i loose (y/n). It'll be hell on earth. "Colby, Sam, and everyone else get to the fucking hospital im already going cause i know you aren't ready!" I yell walking out of my room. "Why?" Sam says. "Corey already called me ill tell you just get ready." Colby says. I can see him holding back tears. I run downstairs and get to my car.
     I get to the hospital and run into the emergency room. I look at Corey with a angered face with sadness. "Im sorry!" Corey says crying. I want to punch something. I get a visitors pass and sit next to Corey. "What do you know?" I ask.

Corey's POV
        "The doctor hasn't came out yet but shes in the body scan room right now." I say. I look up to see Sam, Colby, and Brennen. Colby hugs me and Sam pats my back. Brennen comforts Elton and a nurse walks toward us. "Hi are you relatives or friends of the Patient (Y/n) (L/n)?" The nurse says. "Yes im her brother." Elton says. They aren't by blood but in every other way hell yeah. "Okay now who was the person to come with the patient?" The nurse asks. I raise my hand unable to say anything. "Okay will you two please follow me."  The nurse says. We both stand up and walk with the nurse to a private area where a doctor awaits. "Hi im Doctor Witt. So according to the scans (Y/n) has a series of minor issues and a few harsh. She hasn't woke up yet and she might not for a few days or possibly months but her injuries are pointing towards days. She has a broken arm and a scar on her head that we stitched up already." Doctor Witt says getting straight to the point. I take a deep breath and hold back tears. "Is she in a coma or...?" Elton asks. "Yes its minor well at least we are hoping honestly there is no sure way to tell." The Doctor replies. Elton nods. "When will we be able to see her?" I ask. "Well after putting her in a cast and moving her to a permanent room you and any others you wish are welcomed. However leave drama and violence outside." Doctor Witt adds. We both nod and walk back to the rest to tell them.
       After 30 minutes of calling family and friends to tell them About everything we finally get to see her. We all walk to her room, Elton leading the way. Honestly i don't want to step in his way. I know how Elton can be and i don't want to start a fight. We open the door and see (y/n) hooked up to monitors and other needed utensils. 'Ugh my mind just cant function right now' I think to myself. "So can we talk about what exactly happened?" Brennen says. I take a deep breath and look down. "Um so me and (y/n) just got out of the Christmas tree lot and were driving down the street. Our light was green his was red. I tried to curve around it but i was to late. I blacked out and i open my eyes to see the christmas tree snapped, the person who hit us dead, and....and." I start to cry. "Its okay, she will be fine shes a fighter." Sam says reassuringly. Elton laughs through tears "Yeah." I stand up and walk towards her. I put my hand on hers, which was now in a cast, and stare at her. As tears stream down my face i look over to Elton who is also staring at her. We both love her. We both need her. So yeah crying for guys is so fuckin exceptional at this point. Colby comes up to me and stands beside me hugging me. Sam does the same to Elton and Brennen. It felt like ages that we were standing there but it wasn't. "Hey guys..." Amanda and Kat say coming in. Sam hugs Kat and Amanda tries to hug Elton but he resists. 'What the hell Elton?' I think to myself. I see Amanda look down. Then again she should know (y/n) is important to Elton just like Circa, he would put them both over anyone.
      After a while more people started to show up and the room became tight and full of sadness, scaredness, and some anger. By night it was only down to me, Sam, Colby, and Elton. "You should go to bed Elton." I say trying to talk to him. "Im fine." He says snapping back. "I was just saying you should get some rest.." I say softening my voice. "What don't you understand i don't need it? You better be glad that shes still alive because you would be a dead man right now if she weren't!" Elton says rasing his voice waking up Sam and Colby. Elton stands up. "Elton cmon." Colby says trying to calm him. "Get off. Shes everything to me and im everything to her so if i loose her your gonna be to blame." Elton says walking over to me. "Elton im sorry." I say standing up. Elton faces fills with anger. "Oh your sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it!" He yells. I get ready to take a punch but it doesn't come all i hear it a racing beep. I open my eyes to see (y/n)'s monitor go off. "Oh my god!" I gasp. Doctors and nurses rush in. "Im gonna need you all to leave the room!" Doctor Witt yells.

To be continued.......

Hope you enjoyed this chapter my loves!
<3