¤ He Tells You He Wants a Kid ¤

HENRY-
The two of you were sitting on your roof, shoving your faces full of cherry pie and looking at the clouds.

"Hey, baby doll, I want a mini me." You nearly choked on your pie, hitting the back of your throat with your fork and making you gag.

"W-what?!"

"Stop stuttering, you sound like fucking Bill. I said I want a kid. A mini-me." You stared him in the eye, then let out a forced laugh.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No. I'm dead serious." You sighed, then finally nodded.

"Alright, if you want a baby, we can try for one." He cheered loudly and smashed his pie-covered lips onto yours.

"Let's go start trying!"

PATRICK-
The two of you were sitting in the forest surrounding the barrens, trying to light shit on fire when a family of ducks waddled by. It went silent as you two watched them, then Patrick turned to you.

"I want one of them."

"A duck?"

"No, a family. With you. A bunch of little Patricks and (Y/N)s running around." You smiled at that thought.

"I think that'd be wonderful. You're going to have to be careful, though. No Avery repeat," you warned softly and he nodded.

"I promise no Avery repeat." You two shared a soft kiss and began trying the next day.

BELCH-
As you stared at Belch, working on Amy, you smiled.

"Hey, Reggie?" He turned his head to you with a curious look. "How about we have a kid?" He choked on air and his eyes bugged out of his head.

"You want a kid?! With me?!" You giggled and nodded.

"Yeah. It'd be great. If it's a boy, you can teach him mechanic stuff, and if it's a girl, she can be a little Daddy's girl!" His face lit up and he nodded eagerly.

"Yes! YES YES YES. I WANT TO HAVE A KID WITH YOU." You giggled and he jumped up and down, acting like a little kid himself as he fantasized about having a child with you.

I know it says 'he tells you' but I figured this bean would be too shy to ask first. Sorry

VICTOR-
The two of you were having a nice Christmas dinner with your families, and it was going wonderful. Suddenly, Victor stood up and cleared his throat. The two of you had recently gotten engaged, and it was going wonderful. You had no idea what he wanted to say, though.

"Mr. and Mrs. (L/N), I was wondering if I had permission to impregnate your daughter. I love her so much, and I want to be with her forever and have mini versions of her everywhere." Your mother nearly spat out the wine she was drinking and your father's face went bright red. Victor's parents hid their laughter as they watched the ordeal.

"Victor, do you swear to be there for our daughter through the entire pregnancy?"

"Of course, sir! I love her with all my heart and would never leave her!" Your parents shared a look, then your mother smiled.

"It was so sweet of you to ask permission. You have our blessing." His face lit up with gratitude and relief.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I swear you won't regret this!"

You two began trying right after the wedding.