The Day Before

Summer's P.O.V
Finally my last day of high school is upon me. After this I'm gone, I'm leaving Texas with my best friend and going straight to LA.

My boyfriend Elijah is being super supportive of this move that I'm going to do, we have already decided a lot of what is going to happen over the summer so that we can make our relationship work.

Elijah: "Babe I'm really going to miss you"
Summer: "I'm going to miss you too, but this is going to work we will FaceTime everyday anytime we can."
Elijah: "I'm really proud of your baby i know you can make it out there I know you will do great"

*elijah leans in and kisses summer on the forehead and hugs her tight*

I can't feel tears stinging in my eyes but I hold it together and look up to kiss him.

I don't know if this will be the best or worst decision I've ever made, but I don't care this is what feels right and I know it is.

Once the day ends I go to my car and say my final goodbyes to all my friends.
I start driving to my house and see a lot of cars outside my house I park on my driveway and just start to cry.

"Am I making the right decision, should I really leave home" I wipe away the tears as my best friend Dawn parks her car behind mine. She gets out and comes into the passengers side of the car.

Dawn: "Stop overthinking this we can do this."
Summer: "I know we can but what if something goes wrong over there what if it doesn't workout like we hope it does"
Dawn: "Don't think like that we can do this, you will be the best photographer out there"

I start to cry more and feel Dawn wrap her arms around me for a hug I cry into her shoulder.

After a few minutes we finally get out of the car and head inside. When we come up to the door and knock everyone goes quiet, my mom opens the door and all of my family yells surprise. I feel tears stinging my eyes again as I see at the far end of the room there is Elijah looking straight at me with happiness and sadness in his eyes, but I hold them back and just smile and laugh at how much I am going to miss everyone.

The night passes and I go outside to say my final goodbye to Elijah.

Elijah: "good luck babe, I know you will do great over there. I love you."
Summer: "I love you too"

*summer leans in and they hug for what seems like hours, but is really just a few seconds*

*summer and Elijah finally go there separate ways*

As I walk back inside my house and see dawn sitting on the couch and I quickly go to her and hug her extremely tight. She ends up staying the night since we both are leaving to the airport in the morning.

~~~
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story  hopefully you enjoyed. If you have any suggestions on were the story should go feel free to msg me and I might just use your suggestion.
~~~