Fuck For The Road

Chapter 1 : Problems

      « Michael aka Tyga p.o.v »

" fuck yeah baby faster go faster uhhh I'm about to cumm Shit".

Shit that bitch came all over me that Shit ain't cute either. I ran to the shower and washed off and then came back to see the hoe still in my bed like she was staying the night or we was together.

" Hey bitch you gotta go yo ass ain't staying the night get the fuck out my bed and fuck out my house nigga damn".

That was done and then something came to me Shit I gotta go pick up my daughter from school fuck how could I forget. I saw her sitting on the stairs looking down then finally she looked up and ran to my car.

" Daddy I knew you wouldn't forget me", as she gave me the biggest hug ever.

" Nah daddy will never forget you your daddy little princess you know that right".

" Yea I know and your the king of the palace".

As soon as she said that we both bust out laughing out asses off Shit Mann I got a comedian for a daughter. We arrived at my girlfriend's house aka my baby momma and she had a little surprise for Me waiting at the door.

" Hey baby", she said grabbing our daughter unique." And you come here too ". Isabella  said as she grabbed me in to a long kiss and when we were finished she whispered into my ear to follow her. damn I choose the right girl look at that ass that Shit fat as fuck.

I started kissing her neck then her lips then bam she became undressed and then I slowly became undressed.

" uhh daddy yes baby ahhh". she said as I thrusted into her in and out in and out.

"say my name izzy say my name".she was lost for words that means I'm doing good.

"miiiiichaell" she said as I went even faster than before when she asked me I knew that she was about to climax so she better say my name before she does.

"Daaaaddddddyyyy" she said as she cummed that's the right answer I was looking for " good girl" I said as we both hopped into the shower together all we did was make out and I fingered her and she gave me head and I gave her head I was a win win situation for both of us.