Chapter 2: Party at the crib

« Isabella p.o.v »

Fuck I forgot our block party is happening today I have to get everything prepared before Michael comes home from work let me call him to see what me wants me to get

« phone conversation »

" Hey babe what do you want me to get from the store for our block party tonight"

" baby whatever you want is what we funna get alright I'm leaving this in your hands and don't forget to get unique from school".

" I won't and alright babe see you later I love you".

" Thanks and I love you too".

« end of phone conversation »

I went to the store and I saw somebody that looked familiar but I didn't match the face yet. It was. kinda weird because he kept staring at me then he finally said " Do I know you from somewhere like anywhere I could have sworn I saw you on the cover of a magazine".

"um no I wasn't on the cover of a magazine but my boyfriend was on XXL ".

" who that be " he said

"um his name is Tyga  he just made a song named young kobe "

"oooh yes Tyga where did you guys meet at a club or something right".

" yeah It was kinda love at first sight type thing"

" I see you doing big things I was also on the cover of that magazine"

he said and the face came to me omg I'm talking to Chris Brown c.breezy himself Shit act professional.

" your Chris Brown mister breezy himself omg I didn't recognize you".

" a lot of people don't but it's good no drama and Tyga has said a lot about you nice to meet you finally I think he said Isabella."

" yeah that's my name and you should come to our block party tonight it's gunna be fun".

" yeah Mike said sum bout that alright I'll come see you there".

"Alright bye".

I went to go get unique at school today and when we got home I started cooking for the party unique can't stay because it's a grown up party so Imma call my mama to come pick her up and watch her today.

« phone conversation »

" hey mama what are you up to"

" hey baby and nothing much why you need Me to take unique for the day"

" Yea mama and imma pick her up tomorrow morning to bring her to school"

" Alright baby no problem I'm on my way"

" Alright mama see ya"

« end of phone conversation »

I heard a knock on the door and it was my mama also named mama Ferguson cause that's my last name.

"hey mama" I said as I gave her a tight hug

"what's up is unique ready"

"yeah let me get her out here unique Stevenson come down here please mama is here " it hasn't even been a second and she ran down here like it was her job

"don't run in the house baby come on nah aren't we gonna have fun"

"yes mama we are bye mommy see us later "

"bye baby bye mama"

Then they both waved good bye it's time to get this party started.