My Best Friends Brother (BxB)

"Markus!" Christopher yelled after me as I got on my motorcycle. I placed one leg over it and turned looking at him.

"What's up man, gotta get to school." I said as he stopped before me.

"Man I'm so not going to make it to school today." He said and I noticed his pajamas under the sweatshirt he was wearing.

"Can you do me a huge favor?" He asked and pulled some papers out of his pocket.

"This is the chem homework from yesterday. Can you give this to Danny?" He asked and I sighed taking his papers he smiled holding out his hand. I took his hand shaking it before shoving his homework in my pocket.

"Thanks Bro I owe ya." He said turning and running around the grass to his own house and in the door. I shook my head smiling before speeding off to school. Three hours of boring classes past and I went to lunch. I walked out past the classrooms and past the cheerleaders, practicing for a big game the next day. When I reach the lower field I slipped though the cut fence and under the bleachers. Lighting a cigarette I let out a hard breath.

"Anyone see you?" He asked as he came sitting beside me and taking the cigarette.

"You know when your brother finds out he's gonna be crushed? He is totally trying to be the family badass." I said and he fixed his glasses and blew out the smoke.

"Ah, the day he finds out will be the day he realizes he neither the family nerd or badass." Danny said smiling and looking at me with those diamonds he called eyes.

"You know. You didn't know I was anything but a nerd when we met." He said and I let out a chuckle.

"That's about right." I said looking down and pulling the papers from my pocket.

"He wants you to turn this in to his chem teacher." I said and he growled.

"Miss Bergston? She's such a young slut." He cursed and I took the cigarette from him.

"Dylan Crane fucked her last year." I said handing him the cigarette back.

"Ew." He said taking a puff and then putting it out.

"I don't want to go back to class." He said turning towards me. I smiled as we pressed our lips together.

"Does anyone?" I asked before grabbing him and pulling him closer to my body.

"I'd hate to say yes." He said and I pushed him so he laid against the ground and sat on top of him.

"You know there's something else my brother will be crushed to find out about." He said looking into my hazel eyes.

"The fact that his brother is with an amazing person?" I asked kissing the tip of his nose.

"That that amazing person is male." He said and I sighed.

"He won't freak out too bad." I said and he shook his head.

"No, he would flip a bitch." He said and I pulled his glasses off and put them on my head.

"You need a haircut." I said as his curly hair bounced around his eyes.

"You need to not change the subject." He said and I sat up, letting him up.

"My dad is going to flip to when he finds out. He might even come home to try and teach me something." He said and I felt the urge to grab him and kiss him. He looked so cute when he complained. I smiled as he continued rambling.

"They'd kick me out of the house and probably go after you. It would ruin you and Chris's friendship." He said and I finally grabbed him pulling him onto my lap so he was facing me.

"Shuddup and kiss me." I said and he smiled and blushed before leaning down and pressing our lips together. My hands traveled opposite ways as one grasped his ass and the other went to his hair. Once again I laid him down, crawling over his body as I kissed him, he smiled as he pulled my leather jacket off and threw it to the side before throwing his hoodie there as well. I stopped kissing him and leaned back undoing his belt, button and zipper before pulling them off as well. He worked on mine too as I traced down his chin to his neck with kisses. I grabbed the hem of his shirt lifting it off of him before doing the same for mine.

"Markus." He purred as I slipped my hand in his boxers gripping his hard cock in my hand. We were about the same size however he had more mass than I. He slipped my jeans down to my knees and rolled over so I could penetrate his ass. I quickly got into position and pushed my cock inside of him. He grunted and his back arched letting me know that he was enjoying it. I began thrusting in and out slowly as I listened to his out of breath grunts and curses.

"Faster." He growled and I smiled before quickening my pace. I grabbed the back of his shoulders for leverage and he put his palms against the cement for his own leverage. His moans began getting louder, turning me on so much more. I smiled as he moved with my pace and let my right hand fall from his shoulder, down to his side and underneath him so I could grip his hard cock. Wrapping my fingers around it I began to jerk it as we continued to move. Danny's grunts suddenly became louder moans as we began to move faster. I could feel myself on the brink, and I could tell by his moans, that Danny was there too. Letting out a deep exhale, I pulled out of his ass and began jerking myself off, Danny moved too, rolling over and taking my cock from my hand before he began to jerk it. His hands on my cock made me cum right then, and I watched with pleasure as my cum went all over his chest. He followed behind cumming all over my arm and the cement. When we finished I cleaned myself up and fixed my clothes as Danny lit a cigarette.

"You know what?" He asked and I turned to him.

"What?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I don't care what my family does, they can never separate us." He said and I smiled before snatching the cigarette from him.