The Return Of The Random Gang Chapter 16

(A/n:
Sorry for not updating in awhile my phone  
apparently wouldn't let me type or write 
stories so ya hope you aren't to mad or sad or
impatient

(A/n:Sorry for not updating in awhile my phone   apparently wouldn't let me type or write  stories so ya hope you aren't to mad or sad or impatient

WUT?! HOW?! THANK YOSUJXKWHDOFD)

3rd Person Pov
After looking around the aqurium you all finally decided to go get something to eat seeing it's already late you guys went to (no, not ihop or olive garden) nor grillbys.

(Grr)

You went to a maid and butlers cafe, which is just apparently called maid and butlers cafe only for some strange.

You all then went "so what do you guys want?"You asked "except you frisk, I know you want cinnamon butterscotch pie, even though tori's pie are better...."you continued.

Frisk then blushed and nodded "I'll have a blueberry cupcake"blue said while sweating "did you just choose something that was close as you?"you asked.

"Maybe dot, dot, dot, dot"he said "that's is a lot of dots"you said "Well I'll have a poptart"quill said "me too"dance said.

"Ok, how about you're drink?"you asked (I feel reader Chan is a waitress just by asking what they want to order...which is what a waitress do..) "just water"they all said "ok, I'll be right back and pick a spot to seat!"you said and walked away.

Your Pov
I was waiting in the line until suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw the same gang that I ran away from.

"Oh! It's you guys again! Hello"I said because you know, mom always say not to greet a stranger but then you're frickin rebellious like the the rebellions (a.k.a the resistance) starwars.

"So why did you ran off pretty gal"the leader said while putting his right hand beside my head "because you guys look like criminals"I said.

(So blunt.......So welcome to Churoi's short break for question, would like to ask anything?)

"But if you think we're criminal why are you talking to us then?"the second guy said "huh I don't know!"I said.

"Heh, I like ya, what's you're name?"the leader asked "(Y/n)! (Y/n) (L/n)!"I said.

3rd Person Pov
"Cute name, mine is Jacob, the guy with blue hair rakato, and the one with blonde hair is (GARROTH! Lol no!) Anthony"Jacob said.

By the way the author said he has black hair ok back to the story.

"Huh nice names"you said "eh, it's a pretty common names"Rakato said while shrugging his shoulders "yeah true"Jacob said.

"Haha, okay I need to get back to the line, see you guys around"you said as you walked away while waving goodbye.

(3^₩^)3{Time Skip! Me:Skipping while throwing watches}3(^₩^3)

After finishing all the orders, you want back to the other guys "hey what took you so long?"Quill said while taking a bite out of his poptart.

(Poptart auto corrected to 'poorest' wow even auto correct is mean)

"Oh just chatting with some new friends"you said while eating (F/CS) (favourite Cafe Sweet like cupcakes, poptart, pudding, anything you want that are at least sweet!)

"Oh really? Who are they?"frisk asked "I've actually met them before but I quickly walked away from them..more like running away.."you said while mumbling the last part.

"Why?"dance asked "well there name are Jacob, Rakato, and Anthony and they are a gang"you said "wait, their guys?!"frisk asked completely ignoring the part where they are a gang.

"Uh yeah? So?"you asked "you know how uncomfortable I feel if you talk to strangers! Especially boys!"frisk said.

"But that's how we make friends! Everybody here are strangers! I mean! Before I met you, you were a stranger even all the guys I met in underhigh were also strangers before"you explained.

"Sigh, good point"he said giving in that the fact you have the free will to talk to anyone you liked, it's not like you're his girlfriend.....yet.

Baka

(3rd you're not even a tsundere!)

Shut up!

[=^^]={Timeskip When you guys finish eating and went to the park!}=[^^=]

"The park is really pretty when it's at night!"you said as fireflies fly around brightening the dark night.

"Yeah, it is really pretty"dance said and the heard a scream from quill you all turn around and saw quill covered with fireflies.

"Pfft"you all "don't you dare guys!"he screamed "Oh we won't laugh!"you said and then quill had the look relief.

"But we will take photos though!"you said fishing your phone taking lots of pictures of him while running away from him.

You all spent your time running around the park and then went back home "well see you guys tomorrow"you said walking back.

"Hey!"dance yelled "Yeah?"You asked while turning around "Its almost midnight are you sure you're going to be ok alone?"from asked.

"Yeah I'm sure"you said "o-oh ok but be safe ok!"frisk said while hesitating a little bit of not wanting to let go of you.

But he knows he had too, you're already a teenager and he is too so there's no point of holding and scolding you like you're still a child like you were back.

You then nod your head and turn and walked away into the dark abyss night.

A/n
Finally I frickin update after a month and few weeks! Or maybe even 2 month! I don't know I'm done with meh life XD

Just a random question.

Do You Kno Da Wae?

Words Counted"938 words