Chapter Twenty-One

Nazmeera picked up the phone in anger and Hamza did not aim to stop her.

"As salaam....."

"Aamanah Binti Abdullah!I am very angry with you young lady!Why the hell did you not do the sonogram!Aagghhhh!I want to murder you so bad!I can't believe you did this!"

Aamanah felt tears cloud her eyes and her throat get heavy at the voice of her beloved sister.Even if that tone was scolding her it was still filled with love,angry love.

She could carry on listening to Nazmeera if Nazmeera did not speak up once again,"Oh so now you want to be quite!Tell me why huh?"

"Nazmee,you weren't there so it wasn't right."

"But Hamza was there and that is equal to me being there.I want yo smack you so bad."

"So smack me."

Nazmeera went quite and her anger left her for that moment at the innocence coating Aamanah's voice,"Manah,no matter what I still love you and I can never hit you."

"But I deserve it.I hurt you at every turn and you always gave me love so you should hit me."

Nazmeera could not help but be sarcastic,"Okay fine,after you give birth I'll hit you."

"Don't be sarcastic."

"Then don't be dumb."

"I'm not dumb."

"And the sky is green."

"Your bum."

"At least I have one." Aamanah could literally hear the smirk in Nazmeera's voice and she groaned.

"Whatever.Next appointments only after three weeks by then you'll be back."

Nazmeera lost her smile,"I don't think I'll be back to the apartment."

Aamanah felt her chest tighten but she ignored it,"I'm not talking about that,I'm talking about Hamza and your holiday."

Nazmeera looked at Hamza in confusion,"What holiday?"

Aamanah laughed out and for a second jealousy hit her but she shrugged it off,"Oh ask Hamza about it.I'm going to sleep now,byeeeee."

"Aamanah wai-" Nazmeera was cut off when the Aamanah cut off the calk and she looked at Hamza who was looking all around.

"What holiday Hamza?"

Hamza looked at her with an innocent smile,"I think you need food let me go Cook something up."

Hamza rushed out of the room and Nazmeera got off the bed and went into the kitchen behind Hamza.

"Don't try to change the topic.What holiday was Aamanah talking about?"

Hamza acted as if he could not hear her and carried on taking out the things to prepare food.

Nazmeera was getting annoyed and her legs felt weak but she leaned against the table, "Hamza tell meeeeeee."

"Noooo,I don't want to." Nazmeera walked a bit forward but her legs gave way and she yelped.

Hamza spun around only to see Nazmeera on the ground and immediately bent down.

"Nazmeera what happened?"

Nazmeera winched at the pain in her side but looked up to roll her eyes at Nazmeera,"The floor loves me so much that it pulled me down for a hug." She gave him a duh look,"Genius.I fell what else could have happened!"

Hamza rolled his eyes and picked Nazmeera up causing her to squeal,"Okay let me rephrase.How did you fall?"

"My legs went numb."