LIT

Tagged by plushkween

RULES:
• Title must be LIT
• You cannot refuse
• Must be done within a week or you have to post a picture of you dancing
• Write 13 facts about yourself
• Tag 15 other people
• You cannot reply in the comments section

FACTS:
1) I'm British, a typical Londoner, but I hate tea and Harry Potter, and I've surprisingly never met the Queen.

2) I wear men's accessories, shirts, jumpers and shoes. My style can be considered 'masculine'.

3) Even though I have a big build, I'm really physically weak. I always lose arm wrestles and I'm bad at opening jars and bottles, worse than the average person. I hate having to admit defeat and ask for help, but that's my only option.

4) I would always hold in my emotions since a young age as I've been raised to believe that, unless I'm an adult with bills to pay, I have no right to be depressed. I often reach breaking point but never ask for help because I fear that I'll be judged for feeling sad.

5) I'm the tall (not really- only 1.67m), caring mum friend even though I'm somewhat little inside.

6) I LOVE HUGS. SO MUCH. I'M ALWAYS IN THE MOOD FOR HUGS AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. SOMETIMES I FEEL EMPTY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD HUGS FOR A WHILE AND FEEL THE SUDDEN URGE TO HUG ANY RANDOM PERSON NEARBY, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE IT'S WEIRD. JUST HUG ME AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. GIVE ME HUGS. IT'S ALL I WANT IN LIFE.

7) I have a bite kink..... Moving on.

8) I get really annoyed by the sound of people eating, drinking, coughing, sniffing etc. It literally comes to the point where I start shaking and crying.

9) I once took an IQ test and came out with an IQ of 147, though I don't really think I live up to that.

10) I want to be either a software engineer, video game designer or AI and robotics engineer.

11) My personality type is INTJ, whatever that means.

12) My legs get rashes from sand, both dry and wet, and may occasionally start bleeding.

13) I love video calls, which is unusual because I'm not the most attractive person. But I feel like they're a nice way of getting closer to someone, especially if there's a physical distance between us.

Finished wow.

Now technically, I am supposed to tag 15 people here.

But I have no friends so I'm just going to leave this blank and hope no one notices~~

Byee