-1-

3,356,754 likes              1,472,198 comments

@____.sn._
I love waking up and making music, hopefully I'll release another song by the end of today for you guys.<3

View more comments

@cutepatata I love your voice you are my inspiration! Please carry on making music.

@whyamihere Ew I just watched one of your song covers and your voice sucks.

@elsa6bff stfu @whyamihere why don't you ask yourself why you are here if you just came to hate. BOI BYEEE.

@shaz987 exactly @whyamihere NOONE BULLIES @____.sn._ apart from me and @elsa6bff so no hunny no. Leave

@____.sn._ ty bbygirlllsss<3 but I was just gonna block him lmao XD.

@shadowhunters4life I LOVE YOUR VOICE BUT I WANNA SEE YOUR FACEEEE   :((((((((((

@GodOfDestruction nice voice.
________________________________

As I struggled to force myself out of my bed, I caught a glimpse of my piano in the living room and immediately went towards it. I've always been drawn to music, it's pretty much the only reason I've stayed sane, heh that sounded really corny. Anyways as I sat on the piano stool, I let my hands take control as they began to play a melody passed onto me by my mother and I could feel the tears in the corner of my eyes threatening to fall. I had made a promise to my parents to always follow my dreams and to never feel pain when they weren't with me anymore, so I pushed my tears back ensuring I kept my promise.

After I finished playing the lulling melody I decided to check my Instagram and update my followers. For me my followers were my family since they were all so caring and had filled the hole my parents had left. I was truly the luckiest girl in the world to have them, they always had my back; apart from my followers however I was also thankful for my two best friends, Seulhae and Haneul. They would be like little sisters I'd have to babysit at times and then other times they would be like my parents that would make sure I was alright. Them, along with music, was all I ever needed to be happy.

As I opened the app I decided to post something new and made sure to make it aesthetic asf. I saw many people instantly like and comment, some good and some bad and then some cussing the bad comments. I burst out laughing from my friends destroying a hater, until I saw a new person followed me, @GodOfDestruction. I was petrified I thought karma was about to pay me back for breaking the plates during my job at the cafe, but then I saw the mysterious user comment 'nice voice' and my nerves died down, phew it was probably just a new person with a weird username.(lmao just you wait hunny I'm so flipping evil muahaha)