chapter 14

Me: I AM ALIVE, I AM ALIVE, I AM ALIVE, I AM ALIVE, AND I AM ALIVE.

**pokes**

Me: hey!

**pokes pokes**

Me: hey stop the bloody poking me. I am alive damn it.

Avneil: I don't think so. She was long dead that's why she was not updating. And you can't be Ananya. Are you her ghost? OMG A GHOST!!

Me: shut up. I was just taking a break or let me say a writer's block? Whatever, look I have finally updated. hihihi.

Avneil: don't you think you should be telling something more.

Ananya: wha-?? Oh, yeah I remember! I do not own anything except the story and some of the members. Everything belongs to Mr. Mahesh Bhatt who has made us fall in love with Naamkaran and Avneil and with the uniqueness. There. I have said those words now happy. Can we go to the story?

Avneil: oh sure. Readers enjoy please. And if you don't like it tell us. We will hex her.

Ananya: hey! Not fair.

**chases avneil and then stops and faces the readers**

Ananya: oh till I chase them, you all please read it. I will meet you at the end of the chapter. Now Byeeee.....

**resumes chasing avneil**

**********************************************************

They reached their office and did some works and all while Ananya spent maximum time thinking about Neil and the things which happened in the castle. So there isn't anything special to tell you guys so let's just skip it to next morning.

**next day**

Ananya came to her office when she was called by Monisteirre to meet him in his cabin. She thought it was odd to be called in the morning direct to her head's office. She reached his cabin door and knocked on the door.

**knock knock**

"Come in", Monisteirre said.

Ananya walked inside the cabin and stood in front of him. After she got the gesture by him to sit, she sat down.

Monisteirre: Ananya, I know what you must be thinking. You must be thinking why the hell did I called and asked you to show yourself in front of me, right? (He paused for a moment to steal a glance from Ananya when she nods). Well actually I want you to design some gowns for the upcoming collection to be produced by this weekend.

Ananya: but sir, I.....

Monisteirre: (interrupts her) I know, I know. But let me make it clear. I was the one who looked at your designs and I really liked the designs for which I gave my approval for you to work for me and they were really different. Beautiful in their own way like as if you had drawn them directly from your heart. And Ananya it's time that you prove yourself. Are you ready??

Ananya: I will do my best sir and thank you for giving me this opportunity. When do I have to complete the designs sir?

Monisteirre: we are having the event by this weekend and today is Monday so I think it will be best if you can complete them by Friday.