Image if you were a speedster

"You're going down silver-boy." You say, turning your foot in the sand below your feet.

On your mark

"I do not know what you're talking about."

Get set

"Be prepared to eat my dust grey-hair."

Hold on my phone isn't working give me a moment

"For God's sake Tony, this was your idea!" You say turning and making a face at him.

Alright Alright

You squint and roll your shoulders, getting ready for the race. Come on Tony.

Ok, Ok Ready

You eye up the speedster next to you

Readysetgo

Predicting Tony's move you quickly put your leg out in front of Pietro, sending him flying as he trips over your ankle. Laughing you speed off, running around Stark tower in a matter of seconds and coming to an abrupt and triumphant stop in front of Tony Stark, bowing and blowing sarcastic kisses to the rest of the Avengers.

"Thank you, thank you, I try my best." You say, turning as you hear Quicksilver approaching.

"Not fair, you cheated." He says

"Me?!" you say, faking offence and clutching an over dramatic hand to your heart. "I would never. Would I guys?"

"All I saw there was a fair race." says Tony, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Just admit it, Y/n is faster."

"I'll never forgive you for this." Pietro says, locking eyes with you, trying not to smile in the process.

"I'm sure you will." You say while smiling so wide you are showing your teeth.

"How sure?"

"One hundred per cent sure." You say with finesse

"And how are you so certain of that outcome?" He mutters

"This is why." You mumble and faster than he can register you press your lips against his, taking him by utter surprise. Pulling away all your confidence is whisked away as you wait for him to reply.

"Maybe you are forgiven." He pulls a wide smile which can only be described as infectious as you join him and everyone behind you cheers.

Your plan worked perfectly.