Chapter 1

*RING RING RING* "Ugh not another day of school...." I turn off my alarm and got our of bed. I stretch my limbs so they can crack or pop to wake them up from their peaceful slumber of sleep. I walk lazily to the bathroom and did my usual routine consisting of brushing my teeth, do my hair and all that type of stuff.

*mini time skip when (y/n) is done with her business and cause idk what to put XP*

Once I was finally all done I went walking to my room and just put on some black and red ripped jeans, a black shirt with a faded cross destined on it, some red and grey vans, and my (f/c) hoodie. As soon as I was about to leave nt room my little sister (y/l/s/n) bargef in hiding behind me. I rolled my eyes and said "why is dad trying to get you now. " I say carelessly. (y/l/s/n) proceeds to say "I took his food and gave it to the dog!!" she giggled. I chuckle and pick her up and proceed to go downstairs into the kitchen. I set her down and she runs off. I checked the time and I noticed u was about to be late again! FUCK!! I grab a piece of toast and my backpack and rush out the house. I sprint to the bus stop and it wasn't there yet. I plug in my headphones and went through my (f/b) playlist and put on (f/s) from them.

*10 minutes later*

The bus has finally arrived and as soon as I step on the bus, paper gets thrown at me and I hear murmurs like "ew she's here" "the toy is here" "loser" "idiot" "the target is here yes". I obviously ignored it all including the whispers and looks. I went to my usual spot in the back next to (y/f/n). We just sat there listening to music, exchanged a few talks.

*time skip to when you make it to school*

The bus comes to a sudden stop. Reality licked back in and now I'm in..... School..... Fuck.... I'm not ready for this I'm not ready for anything at all not even the bullies!! Fuck.... At least I have (y/f/n) by my side.....

A/N:
hey guys! I finally got a chapter released that makes more sense. Well hope you all enjoyed it if you got any ideas let me know in the comments and see you all in chapter 2! byeeeee!!
-EvelynGamer4