Hi Guys

HI IM NOT DEAD DW

OK so I've a bit of explaining to do:

I've been really inactive lately for a few reasons, I'm really sorry for not updating any of my books or talking much. I've come on every now and then to check my notifications or to check a new book on wattpad but mostly I haven't been active. Here are the reasons why:

1. School

I've just moved into high school this year (2017) and I'm finding it really difficult to catch up with everything. I'm getting a lot of low grades and problems are happening in my class and everything's just gone downhill to be honest. Don't worry I'm not depressed or anything but I have developed a really serious social anxiety this year. School this year just changed me so much. I've met people who I like, people who make me feel like shit and people who are just there in my life. Also, it's changed my average daily life. I'm not even sure I take care of my hygiene or health anymore to be honest. I've become more lazier and lazier. I stay in bed all day and text and go on instagram all day it's not even funny. Thanks a lot high school, really appreciate it =_=

2. Fandom interests

Lately, I've been joining various fandoms and when I join a new fandom, I usually lose interest in the other fandom... that doesn't mean I ditch it in general. The reason why in my bio I have my "favourite fandom so far" part is because I might join a new fandom and might not talk about the other one as much. For the past 3 years, I haven't payed much attention to Kid Icarus: Uprising because I've seen a lot of other things like Attack on Titan, Yuri!!! on Ice, Undertale, Bendy and The Ink Machine ect. Because of this I wasn't motivated to continue writing my other stories and joke books much. That's actually kind of the reason I stopped the KI:U joke book.

3. Hiatus

Yeeeaaaahhhhhh... I'm running out of ideas.

Well, for "A Long Lost Sister" I've got the storyline all mapped out but as I said in the reasons above I'm not motivated enough. I'm considering changing certain things every now and then but I can't decide (I'm very indecisive).

4. Embarrassment

So, fun fact, I downloaded this app in year 4 and started writing my own fan fiction. It was really crap so I deleted some of them this year and last year. But, what I also did was read a lot of Oneshot books (famous ones) and a lot of reader insert books (I was such an immature little girl and read some kinky shit 😂). So, while I read these books, I made a lot of unnecessary/annoying comments. Like, VERY annoying. This year and last year, people have started to reply to them and for a month or so I was scared to open up my notifications to see people saying "shut the fuck up no one cares". I just let the notifications get bigger and bigger in size. Each week took me an hour to check at least 50-60 notifications. So, I really wanted to just make a new account and move my books with them. That'd be a great idea, plus my username is shit anyway.

OK now that's out of the way here's the good news!

I'm on a cruise ship at the moment (Radiance of The Sea from Royal Caribbean) and there's a teens club that I go to at least once a day. They have WiiU consoles and I go play SSB4 on that and read wattpad fan fiction there with my friends so I'm going to try and finish my books while I can because I can feel my KI:U interest coming back again. Also I'm reviving this book oml XD so if you have any questions, please do ask. See you (hopefully) in my other books!