12 : mornings and thoughts

Aniya awoke the next morning with a raging headache, a heavy stomach, and an empty bed. It took her a moment to gather her thoughts but once she did, she let out a string of curses mentally.

She buried her face in the pillow beside her, inhaling the familar scent she knew all too well as she let out a low groan into the pillow. True to her promise before the party, Aniya spent the night with Dacre and they had, in fact, hooked up. Although she enjoyed the night, it ruined her stance with where she stood with Dacre and feared that it would ruin everything.

With a huff, the brunette sat up and located her under garments, slipping them on before picking up Dacre's shirt from off the foot of the bed and slipping it on, buttoning a few buttons yet leaving the top ones open. She couldn't be bothered to tug on her dress from this early on in the day, and she also couldn't be bothered to close the shirt enough to conceal her bra properly.

Although Aniya had a clear memory of last night, she was still incredibly hungover and was in dire need of coffee and painkillers. She made her way to the bathroom as quietly as possible and washed up quickly, locating a spare toothbrush and using it to rid her mouth of the taste of alcohol.

Once she looked more awake and presentable, Aniya went to the kitchen where Dacre stood, making breakfast. She smiled softly at the site as she sat down down on the counter beside the stove, "Morning."

"Its twelve PM." Dacre replied shortly, chuckling softly at her words.

"I'm hungover and tired, you can't be mean to me." She huffed, and Dacre let out another laugh before turning away from the stove and going to a small cabinet, rummaging through it for a moment before pulling out a small medicine bottle.

He handed her the bottle along with a bottle of water, "I already popped two of them, it was the only way I could get through the hangover."

Aniya took the medicine without a second thought, handing him back the bottle with a small 'thank you'. As she took the pills, Dacre approached Aniya and stood between her legs, his hands resting onto her thighs.

"How was it?" He asked her with a small grin, and Aniya wrapped her arms around his neck, knowing full well he was asking about last night. "Hm, need your ego to be fed?"

Dacre laughed, "Maybe a little. But I also need to know if it was good so that I know I can kiss you."

Aniya's cheeks flushed as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to Dacre's, her grip around his neck tightening slightly as he kissed her back. Dacre tugged her closer to the edge of the counter, allowing himself to deepen the kiss while her legs wrapped around his waist.

Aniya pulled away for breath, a faint smile on her lips. "The food's gonna burn."

Dacre grinned, releasing her with one hand to shut off the stove. "Breakfast can wait."

"What else did you have in mind?" She giggled as Dacre picked her up off the counter and carried her to the living room. He placed her down on the largest sofa and climbed on top of her, placing a soft kiss to her neck.

"I don't know if you remember, but one of my biggest turn on's was when you wore my clothes." Dacre mumbled against her skin, his lips trailing kisses up her neck to reach her lips. As he did this, one of his hands moved to the buttons of the top she wore, unbuttoning them with ease.

She let out a soft moan, gripping the cotton fabric of Dacre's shirt while his lips scattered love bites over her skin.

When his lips finally reached hers again, Aniya kissed him back with a need she didn't know she had inside her.

In the back of her mind, she knew this was all going to crash and burn. Aniya knew that she and Dacre were walking on thin ice. One time was enough to make a difference, but now she could feel herself getting attached to the feeling of him, the same feeling she was hooked on during high school.

She let out a soft moan as Dacre's tongue slipped into her mouth, her train of thought leaving her instantly. Aniya could worry about the future later, seeing as the present was a pretty good time.