This Song Reminds Me Of My Mom

Me and my mom split up not too long ago. When I was five. I moved to Florida and got raised by my grandma and my dad. I didn't see her from age 5 to 13. Through that period of time I saw her in person once. When I had just turned 10. She came to Florida with my dad grandma and i. She claimed she wanted to stay the rest of her life with us. I was super happy and thought she wasn't lying. But one day when I got home from school, dad took me to the bus station. Mom was there with my sisters Jayla and Jordan. I was wondering what the hell was going on, but I guess mom knew what I was thinking because without caution she told me. Tinka I know I said I was staying, but there's just some busniness I have to take care of. After she said that I ran into her belly and hugged her as tight as I could. I cried and broke out with tears, and it made her cry too. Soon dad joined the group and cried too. We did this for about 2 minutes. Then she said it was time for them to leave. Dad and I watched ad mom Jayla and Jordan walked to the bus number until they were out of sight. When we got home that night I was watching TV and had basically forgot about the whole mom leaving thing, when my grandma came in and showed me a note. I looked who it was by and just my luck it was by mom. I don't feel like typing the whole text because it was long. But after I got done reading it I broke out crying again. But my grandma, doing what she always did, put a smile on my face when she said this: LJ You wanna cry, go ahead and do it. Let's have a crying marathon. Winner gets gold and luxury. After she said that I couldn't help but laugh. About 3 weeks later on a Saturday, I was looking up some music on YouTube. And then I stumbled upon this video: Nelly Just a dream. I thought to myself, huh, this seems interesting so I clicked on it only to find out that this was the song that mom used to play when she would cuddle with me, back when I was 3-4. I couldn't believe it. That song basically puts my mom in my head. It pretty much is her. The first time I heard this I let some tears fill my eyes as the song was playing. After the song was over, I replayed it about 7 more times before I got bored and went to do something else. Ever since that date this song is what I play when I want to think of her. She's the center of my heart and this song brings her closer in my mind. Some times I play this song and close my eyes and imagine myself at age 3-4 again cuddling with mom and it works perfectly. This song is everything to me just like mom.