Reunited And Broken Up Again

Three years after that heartbreaking sequence of events, dad and I said fuck it and went to Memphis to see Jayla and Mom. (Jordan isn't dad's daughter, she was already born when he met mom.) So we worked some things out and agreed that dad could visit Jayla, and I could stay the night with mom and dad would come pick me up in the morning.
But after a week of doing this, mom kept me and told me I was staying for the week. Well, a week turned into a month, a month turned into awhole year. I soon found out she was trying to take me from my dad. While I was watching salor moon with Jayla we over heard dad at the door begging to see Jayla and I. But mom said: No! Stay out of my life! After hearing this Jayla wispered in my ear, Tinka, I think dad's gone for good. I looked at her with a serious but straight face, and she immediately took her words back. Soon I got my first phone, but it was a minute phone. I had over 3 months of minutes. So while mom and Sammy (The short as abusive as boyfriend who I would beat the shit out of if he put his hands on my mom) we're at work, I'd secretly call Dad and we'd have a good long talk until my sister got home from her school.(my school got out first) one time she cought me and told mom, I assume that because about an hour later mom tried to fill my head with nonsense crap. I can't disrespect my mom so I acted like I cared, but I didn't care for a word she said. Everything was going perfectly fine, but I started to miss my dad. I begged him to take me back at school, but he said they wouldn't let him because he wasn't on the list. It felt like I wasn't gonna see my dad ever again. But then a sort of good miracle happened. It was 3 days before school let out for summertime, and somehow I got suspended. Luckily my mom didn't know anything. So the next day I snuck into the school and tried to go the whole day until noticed, but I was figured out right after gym. The teacher told me I was suspended and to go to the office. The office lady told me to dial my mom's number, but my mom's number at that time was 901-600-1300 and I purposely dialed this number: 901-6001800. I acted like it went to voicemail and did a fake message. I'd gotten away with suspension. Then the next day I knew I was in trouble if I showed up to the school. The previous day the officer told me I'd go to jail if I showed up the next day. So when my mom dropped me off, I pretended to go in the school, and then his in the bushes the whole day.
There were about 5 police cars that passed by, and even the principal passed by, but I stayed hidden. When the day was over, I came out the bushes and waited for my mom. I thought she would be unknowing of what I did, but when she got out the car, I saw she had the belt in her hand, and I knew I had fucked up. She hit me with it several times in front of everybody. Then I was taken to the house and beaten like no tommorow. I was on punishment for what should have been the whole summer. But then one day my mom told me to pack my stuff and get ready to go with dad. She told me I was going to go with dad for the whole summer and come back at the beginning of next year. But as time passed I realized I wasn't going back with mom. I asked dad what was up, and he said he had to break the bad news to me. He said mom told him to come get me and that she didn't want me anymore. I was devastated. But I didn't cry. I decided to look on the bright side of things. At least I was back with dad. But at the same time I was hurt because I knew I wasn't gonna see my mom for a long time.