Tour

️👆His smile makes me melt 👆

Gazzy's P.O.V
I grabbed her and put her in her bed I was walking to the bathroom that's in her room to check my face cause I felt like it was bleeding but it was just sweat so I was about to leave gazzy can you stay with me she  said yea I say she cuddles with me and Do you like me she ask
Like how I say like a friend or a girlfriend she says in my chest I like you in both ways I say ok she says and I fall asleep....

----------The Next Morning ----------
North's P.O.V
I wake up early so we can get something to eat so I just got on top of him and I trace his Gucci sign tattoo and kiss it he still didn't wake up so I kiss behind his ear and kiss his chest then he wakes up you know I was awake the whole time you know that  right he said then my face got red he just laughed I got off from on top of him but he grabs my waist and bit his lips what I said nothing you just looking hella fine he says I rolled my eyes and get up and start Doing my business so I grab my black and white adais joggers and the shirt and jacket and do my hair in boxer braids and do my make up I come out I put my black and white superstars and I got up and see me gazzy matching I laugh so I decided to do a snap so I put on flex like ouu and start tweaking and gazzy walks by and he looks and bits his lips so he grabs me and start grinding on me then it finishes and I post it on snap insta etc... So they picked us up and we walk out looking like matching couple then they all was feeling each other y'all said purpp I roll my eyes and gazzy slap my ass I look at him like "nigga" and losing control by Russ came on I start getting crazy I was screaming the lyrics and they look at me like "this bitch" I start jumping around and gazzy put me in his lap so I start grinding on him 😏 he bit his lip then I get off and we finally get to the airport I get my shit and I jump on gazzy back he just smiled I brought weed I whisper to him let me get some he said I pulled it out of my bra and gave it to him he laughed at me what I say nothing he trys to stick it back in my bra and the guys were laughing at us he grabs me by my waist and stick the weed down my bra i got mad because the boys were looking so I grab his dick because of what he did to me and the boys were laughing hard they were yelling SAVAGE I took off to the bathroom and gazzy was running after me and he hugs me I can't stay mad at him i swear i can't stay mad at you I say he smiles and he kiss my cheek and I jump on his back they call are plain and I swear the girl that was checking me was lasibine because the boys were waiting for me and she was checking me she grab my ass the she was basically massuging my boobs and she stuck something in pants and I left the boys were laughing gazzy grab me and stuck his fingers into my back pocket and take a paper that had her number and throw it at her we start running but purpp dumb ass yelling eskititttiiiiiiii and fell on his face I laughed so hard I fell gazzy look at me like I was on crack we get on the plane and gazzy was sitting down and I got the window sit and while I was trying to get there I fell on top of him and he gasp because I think I hurt him and I starts laughing and fell asleep........

Gazzy p.o.v
She fell on my dick hard poor thing she fall asleep I took a picture of her and post it on inst she so beautiful she a baddie then I drift asleep

----plane ride over---
North's p.o.v
I wake up gazzy ay ay ay were here papi I know that will wake up and bounce up like a Jack in the box's where here we get are shit and get to a limo i smirk when we drive I'm sticking my body out and scream eskitiiititit
We start getting to the motel there people so I get up sticking my body out eskitiiitititititititsss
I say yelling I'm done and the boys look at me and laugh we get down and check in me and gazzy run to me and his room we get there I'm ready to go swimming I say yelling I but on a black two piece the have fur balls on them and I walk out gazzy was wearing black shorts that have weed on it his jaw  drop open close your mouth you might catch a fly and your drilling all over i tell gazzy I put on a long shirt that has rhainna on it and I out on my rhainna black fuzz slip on Sanders ready gazzy I say yea let's go he said the boys were at the elevoter and gazzy was whispering stuff to the boys they look at me the elevator opens we get in and once it open I run like a little kid to the pool and I take off my slides and my t shirt and of course they have to stare I see a cute guy with curly hair he look  like his portia Rican he looks at me he has tattoos down his arm so I decided to get up and walk to the pool and stick in my feet and sit cross legag and gazzy was splashing me pump cut it out I say the guy look at me I bite my lip he come over and I play with the water with my feet he sits down hey Ma he said gazzy got up and left he was mad...