Who's this?

Cat's P.O.V
"Ok everyone break is over!" Everyone eagerly ran to their seats. DING DONG! I quickly rushed to the door to see none other than Star! "Who's that?" "Oh just my best friend for life!"

Star's outfit.

Star's hair

Star's hair.

"Girl it's been too long!" "I know!" "Btw who are they?" "Oh them pft they're nothing to worry about apart from the fact they're THE MLB crew pft

"Girl it's been too long!" "I know!" "Btw who are they?" "Oh them pft they're nothing to worry about apart from the fact they're THE MLB crew pft." "Cat.Elizabeth.Lloyd.You.Did.Not.Kidnap.The.Mlb.Crew!" "Oh Star my precious Star of course I did!;)" "THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY MAIN BITCH!" "Wdym by "main bitch" I'm your only bitch:')" "No..." "HUHHHHHHHH YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING ME? YOU HAVE SIDE BITCHES? STAR ANN HARRISON YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! DO YOUR SIDE BITCHES KIDNAP PEOPLE FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOU?!?! NO THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!" "i'M soRryY mY liTtle gRyfFINdoR chiLd:'(" "i aM disAppoiNted iN yoU slyTheriN yOu weRe suPposed tO bE loYal! i aM foReveR ashAmed oF yOu mY chiLd whEre diD I gO wronG?" "Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?" "CINNAMON CHILD LANGUAGE!" "You get to swear that's not fair!" "Well it's my house not your house child." "Omg-" "What is is my Slytherin child."LETS WATCH A MLB HARRY POTTER AU THING!" "YES YOU'VE LEARNED THE WAYS OF LOVING HARRY POTTER MON AMI!" "GOD BLESS OUR SOULS TODAY!" "What?" "Hush my children hush mummy has a surprise for all of you hush." "What is the surprise?" "The comic dub we will be watching is....................."
"MLB AU SORTING HAT PT.1!"
"Tf you are obsessed with Harry Potter is it healthy?" "Anything to do with Harry Potter is healthy!" "Are you sure? You seem a bit cray-cray yk?" "Trust me she's always been crazy!" "Wow Star you and Alix are meanies D; Anyway on with the comic!" (A/N btw this means someone is thinking this means someone is talking ok carry on!)

Mari~ Please be Hufflepuff...
Sorting hat~ Hmmmmm... And why exactly would you like to be in Hufflepuff?
Mari~ To be with Adrien of course!
People~Awww! She's so sweet<3 I hope she comes here!
Adrien~*blushing*
"There you go kids!" "That's it?!?!" "Of course not there's a part 2 duh!" "Ok good" said Kim and Alix together after high-fiving for some strange reason.

Sorting hat~ No can do your a pure leading blood... GRYFFINDOR! That Hufflepuff kid will probably be nothing else than your sidekick...
"Which is true Chat Noir is Ladybugs sidekick..." "SHUT UP LIELIA THAT IS NOT TRUE ALL YOU DO IS LIE I LOVE HIM AND I WOULDN'T BE WHO I AM TODAY WITHOUT CHATON!" "YEAH GO BLUEBERRY CHILD! Anyway back to the comic heh.
Adrien~*looking depressed*
Mari~To be honest I see him as a partner than a sidekick!
Adrien~ She... Does?
Alya~*in the background* OTP!
"Yassss I feel you gurlll!" "BACK TO THE COMIC!" "AHHH YOU TWO ARE SCARY YOU KNOW THAT?" "YES NOW BACK TO THE COMIC!" "Lol sorry but the comic is over lolololol." "TF THEN SHOW US ANOTHER ONE!" Alix and Kim both screamed like their life depended on it I better sleep with one eye open tonight damn... "OK I WILL I DON'T WANT TO DIE MUMMY!" "That's what we thought." "Ok the next one is face of evil."
Alya~ So just because she's a Slytherin she has to be mean?
(A/N Alya is a Gryffindor in the comic btw)
Mari~That's ok Alya.
Alya~*squishing Mari's face in a cute way* Does this look like the face of evil?!
"Ok that one's done the last one is about patronuses!"
Mari~ My patronus has always been a Koi fish... It symbolises good fortune... Courage... Ambition... And perseverance. But then... *blowing her hands trying to make them warm*
Adrien~*puts his Hufflepuff scarf around her and smiles*
Mari~*looks shocked* (A/N if you get confused with the next part we are carrying on from but then) I've met him... *laughing with him*
Adrien~ It would have been a shame if you caught a cold right?
Mari~ Y-yes t-thank you. (A/N again carrying on from I've met him don't want yall confused yk) And everything changed... Expecto Patronum... Everything has changed. *smiling at the cat patronus she produced*
"Ok everyone it's finished! Time for dinner yay food Alix, Kim don't kill me you get food and then we can carry on I don't want to die I'm too young ahdjeksndhsjakshdkslx" "Hmm fine." They agreed. "STAR MY BABY PLEASE HELP ME!" "Only if you say sorry for the thing about side and main bitches." "STAR!!! FINE I'M SORRY MY CHILD NOW SAVE MEHHHHHHHH D;" "Ok I'll consider it just this once." "ONCE?!?! YOU WANT ME YOUR BEST FRIEND DEAD?!?!" "Ok fine I'll always save you happy? -.-" "VERY NOW FOOD!" I clicked my fingers as we were in a place that looked exactly like the great hall with everyone sitting on their tables apart from Star who quickly ran to me since she didn't want to be stuck with the brat and Liela. And once more I clicked my fingers and food appeared and it was exactly the same with the clean golden plates, spoons, forks and knives. And the food refilling itself. I'm still waiting for my letter from my 11th birthday you know. "Oh yeah Cat you never told us how old are you?" "Well me and Star are 16 but I'm 8 days older then her:')" "Oh ok when's your birthday?" "It's November the 30th so you could probably guess when Star was born." "Oh nice so your older then all of us?" "Yep!" "And you're scared of Kim and Alix? Really? Shameful." "HEY THEY ARE SCARY I DON'T SEE YOU DEALING WITH THEM SHOUTING TO PUT SOMETHING BACK ON? NO!" "Damn sorry..." "YOU SHOULD BE!"

A/N
If you read my previous chapter then you'll understand what I'm going to say so I advise you to but thank you so so much for 51 reads like djsnsnkadbjsmsnsbsbaba I seriously love all of you so much but I gtg now I have to sleep heh so bug out peace!

~Cat✌🏻👋🏻♐️❤️💛