25.JimSoo😊

JIN

Then I saw Jungkook sleeping at the sofa.I was wondering why did he slept there.Out of curiosness I woke him up.

"Kookie, yah! Wake up" ..I called out as I shook him, he leaned I thought he would open his eyes but no.

"Yah! Rabbit!...wake Up"..I shouted but he still didn't open his eyes. Even though his my ribal, I have a soft heart to be a hyung to him.

Then I have a bright Idea that popped out of my mind. I took some basin and Spatula then I started to drum it.

"WAKE UP, ITS MORNING"...he woked up and I heard doors open.

"Yah!We're already awake"..Yoongi complained, I saw him looking down at us, because they were sleeping at the second floor same as me.

Then Jimin and Jhope came and stand beside him, next came Namjoon and Lisa. Then I started to count them including myself then I began to realize we are just 7.

"W-"..I was about to talk when Jungkook stole it

"Where's Taehyung?"...He asked

"And where's Jisoo?"..Jimin asked

"Don't tell me?..." I paused thinking what to say

"What The Fuck.... Again"..Jimin cursed, heh! Seems he was stoled again and by Taehyung again.

"Look, Is that a letter"..Lisa pointed. And yes it is a letter. I took it and open, they started to come down.

"Yes, yes it is"..I said and began to sit with Jungkook as they gathered around.

Hey Guys it's Jisoo and Taehyung,

Really Sorry for the sudden disappearance.We went to our work so early in the morning, our boss wants to talk to us at early morning for our next Duty. Hope you understand.

Keep the house clean. Love Lots

"I see someone's gonna win... "..Suga said.

"Shuttup"...Jimin said in pissed.

"Fuck! Schedule is schedule, why do someone wants to freaking stole it"...Jimin said..

"There's a last word,.... Its says, we'll be right back at Night 12 pm"...Jhope spotted and said it.

"Just Don't sleep until they comeback"...I said and proceed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

--------
JIMIN

I was waiting at the living room for Jisoo, hope that Alien Guy won't destroy it.

My eyes are shutting but I forced it to stay open, when I gave up,I shut my eyes and placed my head to the Sofa same as my feet and body. I didn't even realize who came.

JISOO

Who's this guy sleeping in the sofa? Don't tell me its Jungkook. No its not Him,Jungkook has brown hair while this has green mint hair.

"Who's this?". I faced Taehyung while my hands pointing the man, I didn't see his face because his head was the one facing us.

Taehyung leaned to see the person, and face me back..

"You Know, I should head back to my Room I'm very tired Jisoo-ssi"...He saud then I quickly touched his forehead using my hands.

" 'You sick?"..I asked

"Ani! Just Tired"...He smiled and about walk away

"Do You want me to take you there?"..I asked but he just shook his head and went to the second floor.

I headed to the person who was sleeping and in my surprise it was Jimin. How cute he is when he's asleep.

"Mochi"...I called softly while tapping his chicks.

"Hey! Wake Up"...I said.

"Jungkook! Get back to your bed"...He groaned. Which made me laugh, I'm not Jungkook.

I chuckled "Jimin-ah, its me Jisoo"..I said and he opened his eyes and went up to his sitting position cutely.

"Jisoo-ssi, what time did you came?"...he asked while rubbing his eyes as I sit beside him.

"Just awhile ago.. Why are you sleeping here anyway?"...I asked releasing my breath.

"Uhm..... "..he paused unsure of what to answer.

"I-I... I've been waiting for you.. Seems like I fell asleep"...then in that sentence I blushed. He's waiting for me

"Hahaha! ㅙ?"..I asked why.

"I just wanna hang out with you"..he smiled making his eyes disappear. I checked out my watch and It's already 1:35 am.

"How about we play at the game area"..I suggested, which made him lit up and took me to the game area.

We played a game that is not common to everybody in the world, it was a partner game.Then after we won and defeat the Enemy, I thought about learning how to dance.

"Jimin,..."..I faced him and saw his pouting face

"What's with the face?"....I asked and chuckled

"You should call me Oppa or cuter than that"...He said not taking of the pout of his face.

"Mochi Oppa, you like dancing  right?"..I asked then he nodded

"Can You teach me? There at the Dancing Room"...I said as he stood up and I followed we went to the Dancing room.And I saw big Mirror

"So What Kind of Dance do you want?"..He asked me, and I was curios.

"There are Different kinds of Dance?"..I asked while scratching my head.

"Yes! We have Boyish, Girlish, Bad Ass, Ball Dance, Hmmmmm..? What else, Kpop, Hip Hop, sway, I don't dance Sway.. So What do you like?"...He asked at his last sentence.

"Hmmm, I would like to learn about Boyish, Bad Ass, and Kpop"..I smiled as he nodded and started to teach me

10 minutes Later

We are done dancing about Boyish and Bad Ass, Kpop is last.

"Geez, I don't even know you're a fast learner, And you have a flexible body I comply"...I said

"*chuckles* Thanks,I learned that from my work"..I smiled.

"Now What Kpop song are we gonna dance?"..I asked

"There are many kpop Groups, are there any groups you know. We can dance it"...He said then I nod.

Apparently, I am a Silent Kpop fan don't tell them, okay?

"Hmmmm,How About 2ne1 내가체차라가 (I am the best) or Fire and how about SNSD Gee"..I smiled as he smirk. Oh well!

"Silent Kpop fan there huh"..he chuckled and I just smiled.

"Okay Here's the Videos"..I said, Actually we have flat screen here at the Dancing Room,And I have lot of Kpop Videos here, Kpop Songs, Dance Practice, Concerts, even Award Shows that they will sell some Tape after The Show..

And then we start Practicing. I got that 'I am the Best' Great! But then At Fire I got really curios and rattled.

"Here! Here! Just simple, how about we put it in slow motion so that you can understand it"..Jimin said as he took the remote and control it.

I can say, how lucky a girl can have a guy like him who is understandable...