PROLOGUE

You are Y/N Miyamoto ( Miyamoto means Base of the Shrine).  You are 14, and the only daughter of Emperor Miyamoto. You are also a princess. You have 3 older brothers. Tadashi (Correct or accurate), Hiroshi (Generosity), and Kazumi (Win over the sea). You are also the Avatar, so you are currently trying to master all four elements, and you know how to fight with or without weapons.

NOTE: Your culture in this story is based off of Japanese and a mix of Chinese culture, since there's a ATLA Crossover in this story. Also, you have the same fighting style like Mai (From ATLA). You use Ninja Stars and you throw them pretty well.

-YOUR POV-

I was in my room, just laying in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. My relaxing time was interrupted as a palace maid knocked on my door.

"Come in." I say, still staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Miss Y/N... your Father has summoned you to go see him." She said peeking her head in a little bit as she opens the door slightly.

"Ah, okay. Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes." I said to her as I get up from my position.

"Yes, Miss Y/N." She closes the door and walks off.

I get up and I walked towards my dresser. I grabbed my hair brush to comb my tangled hair, and when I finished brushing  I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable. I straighten up my kimono (traditional Japanese clothing). I didn't want to talk to my Father with a messy look, so I had to freshen myself up.

When I finished, I open my room door and I start to walk towards the throne room where my Father usually stays. He usually talks to citizens, the guards, or people from the government while he sits on his throne, what a emperor usually does.

Once I arrived at the entrance, there were two guards standing near the doors of the throne room. Each guard on each side of the door. They both look at me, and they finally opened the doors for me to enter. I entered the room to be greeted by my Father's servant. I just nod at him, and I walk over to where my Father is sitting.

As I arrived in front of where my Father was sitting which is about 2 meters away from him, I kneel down and I bow as my right hand touches my belly button and my left hand is right on top, and I bow as my head almost touches the ground. Apparently, this is proper etiquette when greeting an emperor, so I have to do it every time I see my Father.

"Why have you summoned me here, Father?" I ask as I slowly rise and lift up my head to look at him.

"I have good news, and bad news for you, my daughter. The bad news is, an old friend of mine has escaped prison, and may be seeking revenge since I have put him in prison for what he has done. So, the good news is that I've hired you a new bodyguard." He said.

"What? A bodyguard?! But Father I-"

"With him out of prison, your life is in danger. I can't risk losing you. I.. I already lost your Mother because of him, I couldn't protect her. But for your sake I have to protect you at all times, but because of my duties, I have hired you a bodyguard." He said in a stern voice.

"I could protect myself, Father! My training has come a long way, I know how to fight, and to defend. I mean, I am the Avatar! Ugh, who's my new bodyguard anyway?" I groaned.

"I had a talk with a good friend of mine, the Batman. He agreed to send his son over since his son had done something ruthless back in Gotham while they were on a mission. So as a punishment, Batman is sending him here tomorrow morning, we'll all have a meeting with the two of them 7 o'clock sharp in the conference room, don't be late and dress formally."

"Bat who now?" I ask.

"Or known as Bruce Wayne." He replies.

"Wait, Bruce Wayne? Doesn't he have, like 4 sons or something? Which son is he sending over, Father?" I look down at my knees as I try to remember his sons names.

"You'll see tomorrow, Y/N. Go on, I have said enough to you already. Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow morning in the conference, room!" He yells as I already got up from my position and started walking off.

"Yes, Father! Don't worry, I will certainly not forget." I turn back, and after that I started to walk away.

The guards opened the door for me once again and I left the throne room.

I sigh. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Ugh, a new bodyguard? Seriously Father? I could handle things myself. I am 14, I'm not a little girl anymore. And besides, I am the Avatar. Why would I let a man kill me that easily?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey everyone!! This is my first chapter (well kinda) of my first ever story! I hope you all enjoy it since there's an ATLA x DC COMICS crossover!
By the way, don't judge me on your last name and the names of your brothers in the story. I liked them a lot, and I put the meanings beside the name. I hope you like them! I'll see you in the next chapter, peace~

Word Count: 947

-Izzy