1

One thing led to another and this was born from it

Err, dark themes, I guess. Fine. Suicide. Yeah I know, I'm evil. This story gets deeper and (somehow) weirder than planned. I got...carried away.

One lonely winter evening, you decided that, despite hating human interaction, you felt rather lonely. It felt as if you had no purpose in life and were to be forever alone and unloved.

Eventually, the loneliness and despair consumed you. Not even anime boys/girls could save you. You stood up from the couch. Hesitating, you finally grabbed your coat. Why would you need it? Wouldn't being freezing speed your death up? Being too lazy to overdose on pills, you left the house with a mere windbreaker. In the middle of winter.

You walked in the snow to nowhere in particular. Perhaps you would stumble and be hit by a car? Or maybe you would collapse in the cold and die of frostbite. Who knows?

You didn't know it at the time, but the reason for your depression was a life without gables. You found them to be pointless and a huge waste of money. Why spend money for a platform to eat on when you could just use your lap? You didn't need friends or a family to be happy. Being alone didn't bother you. In fact, you really enjoyed it. It was simply the lack of a table to love that caused your loneliness.

Now this may be the last thing one would expect to hear, but almost dying from the cold that night turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened to you.