It's her destiny

Abhi was sitting on a chair while she was arranging the food she had prepared for both of them.

"Why is he looking at me in this way?" She thinks.

Abhi was looking at her continuously. He was paying attention to every movement of hers.

"You eat first. I have some work at the kitchen..." She says.

Abhi "No Ticklee, you know I don't eat alone. I only eat with Dadi."

"Oh...." She replied.

"Don't act as if you don't know. You have seen me eating together with Dadi. I have seen you staring at me when Dadi and I eat together...." He said.

She shrieked "I wasn't staring at you. I was admiring you!"

Abhi "Admiring how I eat?" He asked.

"No....admiring how you sometimes feed Dadi....." She says pleasantly.

Abhi "Lovely...."

"Lovely?" She asks looking at him.

Abhi eating the food she prepared said "This is lovely...."

"Thank you!" She replied and smiled widely.

Abhi "It's good that you cook well too."

"Why? How does it matters to you?" She asks curiously.

Abhi "Your husband is lucky na. He can have your caring service and delicious food."

She never says anything and starts to eat in silence.

Abhi too continues to eat and take glances at her when eating.

"You sleep inside my room. I can sleep in the couch outside." She said.

Abhi "Why? Why can't we sleep in the same room? Are you scared of me?"

"It won't be right and you will be more comfortable on bed." She replied.

Abhi "We can have a pillow border if you don't mind."

"I am not that sleepy tonight." She says.

"This Ticklee won't listen to me! Let me play with her in my way!" He thinks.

Abhi "I am also not sleepy......" He says looking at her.

She takes their plates and goes into the kitchen.

"What is he up to? His look itself is wrong. How to handle him?" She wonders when he comes with the rest of the dishes.

Abhi "Why don't we watch a movie together?" He asks.

She jerked hearing his voice as he had silently came in.

"You are here?" She asks.

Abhi placing the dishes in the wash basin said "Yes I am here to place all this."

"I am going to read a book." She replies.

Abhi "Story book? Ok then read aloud a story to me!"

"How can she do that? All her story books are romantic stories and have intimidating scenes described." She wonders how to avoid this now.

Abhi innocently "Please....I will listen to it like a child. Won't interrupt you with questions too!"

"We shall watch movie itself." She said.

Abhi "No! Story telling please....."

"I am telling right, we will watch movie! Don't make me angry!" She says loudly making him look shocked.