Heavy Crown

A/N: this is my entry for a one shot competition for macklemcvey 's story Heavy Crown. If you haven't read HC yet, hop to it!

Reina's body tensed as her hips circled a couple more times, her hands gripping his chest as she threw her head back.

Harry bit his lip as he watched her eyes close and her mouth fall open, wordlessly, as her long dark hair cascaded down her back, strands of it sticking to her skin, slick with sweat.

Reina let her orgasm wash over her, her hips slowing down and stopping completely as her head straightened up and she looked down at Harry and smiled.

Harry delighted in watching Reina's body react to him as his hands came up to cup her breasts, squeezing them, eliciting a groan from her at the same time she tensed around his member, causing him to hiss.

"Gorgeous," he murmured, knowing he'd never tire of seeing Reina like this, hearing her, tasting her, watching her give herself completely to him as he did to her.

She leant down to place a kiss to his still swollen lips when he ducked his head and playfully took one of her peaked nipples into his mouth, sucking on it and earning another moan from Reina.

"Harry..." she breathed out as she let him have his way, his tongue now circling the almost painfully hard bud.

He smiled against her skin before he gently rolled her off his body and onto the bed next to him, admiring her flushed skin, her curves and her blissful expression.

"You will be the death of me," she sighed before smiling, her eyes closed as sleep started to pull her in.

"Well I would hate for that to happen my love," Harry replied, "perhaps we should lessen such activities..."

Harry was interrupted by a slap on his arm.

"Don't even joke about denying me such pleasure Harry," she looked at him with one eye open, "you would only be hurting yourself."

Harry chuckled at her reaction before reaching to pull the covers up over them, albeit slowly, just so he could admire the body of the goddess next to him.

One that he would worship forever.

"Sleep my love," he whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead before he laid next to Reina, watching her sleep until he finally did the same.

~~~~~~

The cool wind blew over Reina's body and she shivered, pulling the covers over her to try and keep the chill out.

Again it blew around the room and Reina groaned, wondering why Harry or herself had been so careless to leave the window open, especially since Winter was fast approaching.

In a huff, she threw the bed covers off and walked over to the window but found it firmly shut.

Frowning, she turned around to be greeted by someone she had assumed she would never see again standing before her.

Jon.

Reina's hand flew to her mouth before she realised she was standing before him naked, and although he had of course seen her without clothing and in such an intimate manner, it did not feel quite right at this moment.

Stifling the urge to scream, Reina quickly reached for Harry's robe at the foot of the bed and shrugged it on, tying the belt firmly around her waist.

She looked at Harry and saw him sound asleep, however she had no idea how he would react if he was to wake and find Jon standing in his room.

Reina grabbed onto the bed post to steady herself as her knees threatened to buckle from underneath her.