Chapter 25

✴HAPPY NEW YEAR✴

2k17 was hell of a year with lots of both sweet and bitter memories. Gosh!!!! tbh this year was a worst one. I lost someone very close to my heart, what to do people are selfish just like use and throw. Ok Nevermind😏.
Beside that God I suffered a lot😭.
Got a damn illness for which I'm dieting. Yes yes in this NEW YEAR and I'm in diet😠. Oh! My precious food😢.
Aahhhh!! Don't worry my precious food I will get you soon😆.

Ok ok enough emotional drama😋.
So, A BIG THANK YOU TO Wattpad
I met a lot of people at the end of this shitty year and now they are my fam❤

Here comes my FAM❤❤

mellifluous_83 aye MC BC BKCD and many more😉. You are my BITCH better remember that😗. Like always you were beside me throughout the year❤. Yeah a while ago I almost lost the three precious gems of my life but hey no one or nothing can ever separate us. Bdw no one will ever try to do such things afterall we are the BADASS BITCHES lol. Well 7years and still counting❤❤....
LOVE YOU MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR 😚❤.

Zafrina_Rodriguez my jaan. Bench partner for 7 years dude long time huh. Now I terribly missing  our endless paglamo. Oye our anniversary is coming OMG 😂😘. You are my super duper HORNY BITCH. But hey stop raping me 😢. You will get your fucking buddy soon 😜. LOVE YOU JAAN❤❤.

RB_ruby MY SUNSHINE. Its been like a few weeks but we are literally like sibling😚. Well sisters by heart❤ so what not by blood. I LOVE YOU SOOO SOO MUCH DIIII😍😗. Never wanna loose you ❤. Hope to meet you someday 😘.

Crazy_Awkward_Girl Meri twin🐒 Meri janeman ❤. We were like we met and within 6--7 comments we became TWINS 😚😍. Kash hum sach maii twins hote😍. All the very best twinieee just rock the exam👍. ILY ITNI BADA WALA SEH BHI BADA 😉😚❤❤.

AGirlWhoDreamz my love ❤. Well thanks to twinie cuz for her we met 😚😍. We are sailing in the same boat LOL. Trust me girl you deserve the best. Cuz you're the BEST ❤. You are soooooo damn BEAUTIFUL 😍.  I'm totally in love with you😉😍. And hey our wedding is sooo near right?
HONEY BABY JAANU LOVE YOU ❤❤.

DishaSharma18 oyeee merii chotii ❤ meri princess 😍. I'm so so sorry baby I'm not being able to give you much time😢. But I MISS YOU 😚❤. Hey remember this elder sister is always there for you and with you no matter what 😚. I LOVE YOU A LOTTTT princess ❤❤. We are meeting this year right? Gosh!!! I can't wait 😚.

PraveenPrajapati hey lover boy ❤. VEEN 😋. Tu pagal haiii bada wala pagal😂. But a purest soul ❤. Too much cheesy but best 😍👍. Future dil ka doc 😂❤. Ohh bdw our coincidences will never end 😂😂. Remember we have a match to play. Just get ready to loose 😛. All the best for your boards PHAAR DENA EKDAM 👍😂. LOVE YOU PAGAL 😂❤❤.

queenalliyaxoxo aye my queen. You are fire 🔥😍. Just burn everyone who ever try to hurt you. Babe you are so damn beautiful 😍 both from outside and from inside❤. I'm really a big fan of your personality just hold it booo😍.
And don't just waste your time for the one who is not worth of it. You deserve the BEST 😊. LOVE YOU BABY GIRL ❤❤.

0oJordano0 Jordieee ❤Jordieee ❤. Well we don't chat that much anymore  nowadays and I MISS YOU 😔 Mr. Busy Boy. But I LOVE YOU *tight hug* ❤. Dude don't you dare to forget me or else I will haunt you😂. You are a great guy 😚. Hotty🔥. Just be a lil careful don't just fall for anyone everyone cuz I can't see you sad ❤. Just be happy always MR. HOTSHOT 😍😉😚❤❤.

Wishing you all beautiful moments,
            treasured memories,
and all the blessings a heart can
                          know

           ❤HAPPY NEW YEAR ❤

                 Bye bye 2k17👋
               Welcome 2k18❤

Love you people❤,
Polo.