Shopping time

Alura's P.O.V

I woke up with a scream because of the cold water drenching me. "OH MY FUDGING FUDGE! What the hell olive?!" I screamed waiting for an answer.

I looked over to see her clutching her stomach from laughing so hard."Oh my word you should have seen your face girl" she said still laughing.

"Whatever" I grumbled getting up and going to the bathroom to change.I picked out blue highwaisted shorts with a white crop top that said ' DORK ' I also paired it with a black jacket. I left my black hair natural in its curls and put on a very little amount of makeup. After that I just grabbed my purse and we were off.

*At the mall*

"Okay so this is the plan lets find hot ass dresses, go to the hair dressers, do our makeup and get there fashionably late." Olive said ecstatically pulling me to the first shop.

*3 hours later*

"Olive I'm hungry can we go eat now, I mean we found everything" I asked."ya I guess, and who knows maybe we'll find cute guys there heyy?" she said raising her eyebrows in a weird manner.

I just chuckled at her behaviour. We made our way to the cafeteria and decided to eat at Pizza Hut. We were eating when two hot guys decide to sit down in front of us.

I caught a weird scent, Werwolves. From power radiating around us I could tell immediately that they were Alpha and Beta.

"What are you two beautiful ladies doing here?" Beta asked. "The fuck you think we're doing here hunting elephants, we're eating pizza" I said my voice laced with sarcasm. "I know that but what I meant was why are you two alone and not with your boyfriends?" he asked. The alpha just remained silent staring at me in a creepy way.

"Well because we dont have any" Olive said smiling."Oh well if thats the case than why dont you let us take you ladies out sometime" Beta said suggestively, winking at Olive. "sure hows about next week on Saturday"Olive said.

I looked at her silently trying to tell her no, I even kicked her under the table."Okay so it's settled a double date for Saturday deal, oh and here's my number babe" he said handing his number to Olive with a wink.

As they left I turned to look at her."what their hot" she said innocently. "we dont even know their names Olive" I said walking away to the car."whatever you'll thank me later babe" she said giggling.

All I know is that we have a date next week.

Authors Note

So im gonna try and update as much as I possibly can more so on the weekends than the weekdays. Maybe even twice on weekends. Ok bye loves♡♥♡♥