twenty seven

"what?" louis calls.

"c-can i come in?"

louis sighs, and covers his stomach with the blanket. "yeah."

the door opens slowly, and harry slowly pokes his head in, until he's standing fully in front of him, wearing just underwear. "hi." he murmurs.

"hey." louis says.

"i'm..." he trails off.

louis cuddles more into the blanket, and repeats the mantra in his head over and over his fault, his fault, his fault.

"i'm sorry." he breathes. "i... you're way more important than nick. always. and i'm sorry, i was such a jerk. you and baby bear are my priorities." he steps closer, and louis pats the bed. he sits down next to him. "i'm so sorry."

louis scoots closer to him. "you're forgiven." he murmurs. "mainly because last night i had trouble sleeping without someone cuddling me and talking to the baby before bedtime."

harry smiles. "i promise cuddles." he says. he leans down so he's close to louis' kitten blanket covered tummy. "and you, little princess, i promise bedtime stories every night."

louis pets his hair. "i'm still kind of pissed."

"you have every right to be." harry mumbles.

"you're in trouble, hazza." he tells him.

harry nods, "i don't care, s'long as i'm with my babies."

"you owe us."

"i know." he agrees. "i know, lovey."

louis licks his lips, and sighs. "i hate nick."

harry laughs, "i promise you come first, cuddlebug."

"fucking promise?"

harry nods. "i fucking promise."

louis smiles. "good. now brush your teeth, and apologize to our son."

"daughter." he says, but he gets off the bed, and pats louis' stomach as he goes to the bathroom. "but alright."

❁❁❁

from: perriiiee
#babytipsforharry

louis furrows his eyebrows at the text from perrie.

to: perriiiee
what

from: perriiiee
number one world wide trend, baby!!! #babytipsforharry. did you NOT see his latest vid?

of course he's seen the video. he lives with the man for gods sake!

to: perriiiee
duhhh. the one with li and z and the smoothie challenge!

from: perriiiee
no ya goof! he posted one @ like 11!

louis grabs his laptop from in front of him and goes immediately to youtube. and sure enough, at the front is a new video.

harrystylez: LOUIS. (um. well kind of)

louis clicks on it, and waits for it to stop buffering.

harry pops up on the screen, and louis knows immediately he's in the baby's room, sitting on their brand new rocking chair. "hi guys! harry here." he rocks back and forth, laptop bobbing on his lap. "okay, it looks like i'm in an earthquake, i'll set you down." he moves around, so the laptop's on the floor, and harry's sitting criss cross apple sauce on the floor with the kitten baby blanket. "alright, so i've gotten a lot of requests to talk. and not just like ramble about random stuff, but you guys wanna know louis' secrets and facts!"