New Year's Kisses

Imagine Jensen kissing you on impulse on New Year's day.  

10!

"Come on guys!" you squealed excited, gathering everybody around as the final count down began.

"J!" you giggled as you dragged your best friend – crush towards the living room. The only thing the man could do was laugh, maybe a little nervously when you touched his hand, but smile widely nonetheless at your childlike behavior.

9!

"Sweetheart, easy. Don't want to have to spent the first day of the year in the hospital." he chuckled, feeling a little giddy when without realizing it you locked your fingers with his.

You turned your head and gave him a glare, one that he found all too adorable and that he only laughed at.

8!

"You'd deserve it! You are the only one running away from this, everybody has been gathered in the living room for over 20 minutes!" you scolded with a stern look that he'd be willing to face everyday even if you had to shout at him for the least of things.

"I'm not running away from this." he said with a small smile, and roll of his eyes. Although part of him knew that he was slightly running away from being so close to you. It felt as if he had no control of himself whenever you were standing next to him.

7!

"Like hell you are!" you exclaimed a little breathlessly as you joined all your friends and family in the living room. The moment you had asked him to spend New Year's Eve he had been so greedy he had not stopped himself from saying yes.

And he couldn't lie to himself, he had felt slightly disappointed when he realized you had called Jared, Misha and Mark and their families too. But he was a great actor, your words, so he had done his best to hide it. And he had done his best to not let you realize how Jared and Misha's teasing had gotten the best of him all night.

As if it wasn't enough that he had to put up with them encouraging him to make a move on you after years of having feelings for you, but he now had to deal with it all night. After all: who could blame him? He was unable to take his eyes from you when you looked more beautiful than he ever thought you could have. Just when he thought you were perfect you went and proved him wrong, showing that you could look even more beautiful.

Gosh, he was a goner.

6!

"I told you I am not!" he huffed as he downed the rest of his drink and you took the glass from his hand and put it away.

"Right-" you rolled your eyes with a smile "-Jensen if you're trying to skip the New Year's kiss I'm telling you- there is no getting away." you winked and for a moment he held his breath. His hopes got the best of him but he let out a breath when you patted his cheek with your finger.

"What? Jensen can't wait for my New Year's kiss?" Misha asked with a grin, making a kissing face at his friend and Jensen only rolled his eyes, hitting his friend on the shoulder.

"Go to your wife you idiot!" he said with a grin as Misha laughed, walking to his wife and kids... after he winked at you.

"Does he know something I don't?" you asked Jensen and he only shrugged, avoiding eye-contact for a moment.

"What? Who? Misha? No, no absolutely not." he shook his head a little over-dramatically.

5!

"Ok" you giggled, glancing at the rest of your guests as the countdown kept going "The year is almost over." you whispered and he nodded his head with a small sigh.

"Yeah- it's almost over." his eyes however remained on you.

"Did any wishes come true this year?" you asked, locking eyes with his and he shrugged softly, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Not the one I'd really want to, smalls." he kissed your forehead as you hugged him.

4!

"But- was it at least a happy one?" you looked up at him and he sighed.

"Every year had been a happy one ever since you came into my life, (Y/n)." he tucked a few strands behind your ear as you only smiled shyly.

"Then I'm guessing you like the party tonight huh?" you asked with a sheepish smile and he grinned, nodding his head.

"More than you can realize." he breathed out.

3!

"Really?" you breathed out "I mean I saw that Jared and Misha had not stopped teasing you. I don't know what about but-"

"It's nothing princess." he shook his head.

"Is it?" you whispered.

2!

"Why are you asking?"

"Jens, does this maybe have to do with that... wish that didn't come true this year?"

"What- what do you mean?" he blinked, feeling the temperature on his face rise. Was it getting hotter all of a sudden or was it his idea?

"I-" you bit your lip, looking at him for a split second "I may have heard you and Misha talk about... me.

Well, that was certainly not what he expected to hear. His heart stopped beating and he held his breath.

1!

"Are you not going to say something about it?" you whispered feeling more awkward and shy than him "J. Come on please, jus say something." you breathed out shakily.

But Jensen couldn't. He couldn't say nor do anything as it all finally happened and he wasn't prepared about it in the least bit. HE had thought about how this would happen so many times and he had prepared so many things to say. But he didn't expect it to happen now and not like this. He was at a loss for words. So instead, actions spoke a thousand more.

He grabbed your face and crashed his lips to yours as the 'Happy New Year!' and cheers were heard. And even much much later...

...none of you pulled away.