HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hei guy this is my first story,so hope you enjoy this story.
Let's start !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Our hero now is in the Lumiosse city to celebrate New Year.

"Ash slow down!"the others try to catch up with Ash that excite to see his mother and friends again but they don't know that Ash has something in his heart to be confesses.

"Come on guy faster!"they all sigh.Ash and his friends is now arrive at the lumiosse city at 6p.m.

"Guy let's go to my house and drop our beg and rest then we get to the airport ok?"all nodded.Serena want to confesses her feeling at Ash this new year.

'I'm thinking if Ash has same feeling for me.'Serena thinking by her self.Ash notice Serena and ask is she ok.Serena snap out of her thinking and say she ok.

After dropping their bag at clemont's,they get to airport and wait for Ash's mum and freinds.

After awhile waiting Ash'mum is the first to be here.

"Mum!!"Ash call out to his mother.Delia look around and see Ash and his friends.

"Ash?!"Ash run and hug his mum.

"Oh Ash,i miss you so much."

"Me to mum."Ash then let go his mum and introduce his friend to his friends.

"Mum this is my friends and guy this is my mum."everyone introduce their self to Delia.

"Oh my,you look pretty Serena."

Serena blush when Ash mum say she pretty.

"Thank you mrs.Ketchum."

"Guys just call me Delia ok,now i would like to get to the hotel and unpack my stuffs."all nodded when Delia go to the and wait other Ash friends to come.

After awhile waiting,all Ash friend is here now and they all go to lumiosse city gym to prepare for the New Year bash.

Time now is 8p.m.
Serena now at the mall with the girls to buy some dress.

"Hey Serena you should try this dress."say Dawn while show the dress to Serena.The dress is pink color and have a blue string with flowers on it.
"It's beautiful Dawn!I think i will wear it!"say Serena and take the dress.

"Hey Serena do you in love with Ash?"ask Dawn smirk.Serena face turn shade red.All the girls watch Serena and start teases Serena.

"0h,some one in love with Ash.."teas May.

"Yeah your right Dawn."teas Misty

"S-SHUT U-U-UP G-GUY!!!!"scream Serena and start chaise them around the clothes shop.

Min while,Ash and boys has done finding the suits and go to Lumiosse City Gym to get ready for the bash.

"Hey Ash,i notice that you look nerves,why?"ask brook.everyone stare at Ash.

"U-um i-i-it's n-nothing."lies Ash.Clemont just smile evilly.

"You guys don't know,Ash has crush on Serena."Ash face turn shade red.

Everyone start to laugh and Ash start to chaise clemont.

Time:10p.m.

Two hour before midnight.Ash is at girls room to ask Serena out but stop at the door and think.

'Men i'm nerves mybe i need Garry help with this.' While Ash thinking,the door opened and Serena is the one who open it.Ash snap from his dreaming and blush.Serena blush when Ash is in front the door.Ash brave him self and start to make move.

"U-um h-hi Serena"

"H-hi"

'It now or never'"hi Serena d-did you w-want t-t-to-"

"To what Ash?"ask Serena and Ash take a dip breath

"Did you want to go to dates with me?"

Serena shock and blush

'Did he just ask me out?'

"U-um Serena?"

"Yes"

"Huh?"

"I say yes"

"Um ok meet me at outside."

"Ok"Serena smile and close the door.she turn back and see all the girls are fun girling.

"Heh,i know that Ash will ask you out!!!"

"Yeah!!"

Time:11:55p.m.

After the dates,Ash and Serena is now at on top at lumiosse tower to watch the firework.

The dates is great,Ash bring Serena to a great restaurant in lumiosse city.

"Um Serena?"

"Huh?"

"There is something i need to tell you..."Ash take a breath and ready to confesses his feeling to Serena

"When at the sumer camp,this is feeling when i look at you.that time i don't know what that feeling but now i know..."

'OMA!!ASH IS CONFESSES HIS FEELING TO ME'

"I-I l-love you Serena,i love you but if you don't feel the same way we can ju--?!"before Ash finish his sentences,Serena pull him in passion kiss.Ash shock but kiss back.

"I love you too Ash."

"Serena will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes i will"

And now the clock is hit meet night and the firework goes of and light the sky with it beauty.

"Happy New Year Ash"

"Happy New Year Serena"

-----------------——–-----––––––-----------------------
AND DONE !!Piuh,wow my first fanfic aver.hope you enjoy and happy new year everybody !!!
The R out!!!!