Jonah Marais Imagine

Funniest thing ever 😂😂 swearing tho^

*This gets dirty so read at ur own risk*

"Come on, Amelia! We're leaving to go meet my new clients!"

"Do I really have to come?!" I reply.

"Yes! I'm not leaving you on your own and I think you and my new clients r going to be friends!"

"Okay if you say so!" I reply. I walk downstairs and put my Vans on. Then me and my dad left.

This is what I was wearing:

(Sorry if it's a bit blurry)

We arrive at what seems to be the new clients house. It was absolutely huge! *DING DONG!* the door went and a boy with curls on his head opened the door. His hair kinda looked like noodles. "Hello, you must me Mr. Smith. I'm Jack."

"Hello, Jack. Yes that's me and this is my daughter, Amelia."

"Nice to meet you." I butted in. He stepped aside so we could get in the house. "This place is beautiful!" I said.

"Thanks!" A tall, brown haired boy said, approaching me, "Hi, I'm Jonah. And you are?"

"I'm Amelia. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself. Jonah was rly cute. He looked rly fit aswell, that JAWLINE THO! I think me and Jonah are gonna have a good friendship.

"Come and take a seat and we can start the meeting."

"Oh! Your not my clients, your my dad's clients. I'm his daughter." He just laughed at his silly mistake.

We all sat down and my dad and the boys started the meeting with a few other boys. They were all extremely good looking but Jonah just stood out from the crowd. Throughout the whole meeting, I caught Jonah looking at me from across the table. I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't stop looking at him either. Every time I caught him he just blushed with a slight smile and looked down, embarrassed.

*Time skip of 2 months coz I'm just that lazy*

I have gotten to know Jonah very well and have recently started falling for him. I knew he could never feel the same. 😧

OMG! My ringtone is so loud! It made me jump. I rly need to turn it down sooner or later. When I FINALLY go to shock and panic mode to calm, I see that it was Jonah calling me. I answered it, nervous as heck! "Hey, Amelia. Wanna come over?" He said in his sexy, deep voice. Just hearing him over the phone made me blush.

"Sure. I'll be there in 10, 15 ish minutes."

"Okay, looking forward to seeing you!" And then he hung up.

Okay, I have to look perfect, other wise he will never like you. Pep talk: Okay! Chillax! U see him nearly every day,  no biggie. Don't embarrass yourself! LEGGO (Sry I had to lmao). *End of pep talk*

I walk out of the house and catch a taxi over to their house. I had at least 50,000 butterflies per square millimetre of my stomach. I was so nervous about what he will think of my outfit that I felt like I was going to throw up. I was shaking and all sorts.

When I finally arrived, I paid the Uber and got out the car. I was wearing a belly top jumper with some denim short shorts. I was carrying a leopard print handbag and some heels. The heels were absolutely killing me! Normally I was fine in them but I guess today just wasn't my day. I rung the door bell and moments after a sexy, shirtless Jonah opened the door. I looked him up and down. Damn he be looking sexy is all I could think. "Sry I woke up just a few minutes ago and didn't get round to putting a shirt on?" He asked laughing.

"I don't mind." I blurted out. Ugghhhhh, the one thing I told myself NOT to do, I do.

He laughs, "what?"

"Nothing."

"If you say so."

*Jonah's POV*

"If don't mind." She said. I wouldn't mins if you took your shirt off. I thought. She looked so cute in that outfit. "What?" I ask, laughing.

"Nothing." She says in return.

"If you say so." I step aside and let her in. We took a seat on the couch and just kinda looked at each other awkwardly. I could tell she was nervous. "Hey, Amelia?"

"Yes, Jonah." She replies. I love how her face lights up when I speak to her.

"You look rly great today." She looked a little shocked and then she blushed.

"You do too."

"I'm only in my boxers."

"Clothes-less Jonah is the best Jonah." I blushed.

"Amelia, I need to tell you something, something important."

"I'm listening." She smiles.

"I think I'm falling in love with you. I know you don't feel the same way, I just needed to get it off my chest. It's okay if you don't like me that way." I admitted. She looked me dead in the eyes then stood up. She signaled for me to stand up with her and I did. We stood in front of each other. She suddenly swooped in for a kiss. I was taken back but only moments into the kiss I started kissing back. It got heated pretty quickly. I broke the kiss and picked her up bridal style and carried her up to my room. "I've been looking forward to this for a long time." I said on the way up."

"You're making me wet, Jonah." And with that I went as hard as metal. She smirked at me as I layed down on the bed, her on top of me. I was already shirtless and in my boxers.

*Amelia's POV*

I sat on Jonah's election and started kissing him. I had my kegs either side of him. I broke away from the kiss and started grinding on his dick. He started moaning and groaning. "That's so good. Ugh. OMG, Amelia." He moaned.

"You like that, huh?" I said. It just turned him on even more.

"Stop teasing me and let me fuck you already." Jonah said and I got of.

"Anything for my daddy." I replied with a smirk. He smirked back. (Btw, all the boys, except Jonah of course, we're out the house). He takes my crop jumper off, revealing my chest. He layed me down on the bed and got up off of it. He kissed down my neck, giving me a few hickeys. He found my good spot and I moaned. "J-Jonah."

He spread my legs appart revealing my wet pussy. He got comfy and started licking me. "Uhhh! Fuck Jonah!" He got even more turned on. He slid his tongue and started eating me out. "Stop teasing and fuck me already!"

He repositioned himself and slid on a condom. "R u sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I've never been so sure in my entire life, Daddy." He jolted into me and a wave of pleasure filled my body. He started thrusting in and out of me. "Oh my, Amelia ur so tight."

"And ur so big." I smirk. He did this for a while until he found my g spot. "Yes right there Jonah. Yes. Yes yes yes... ugghhhhh!" And with that we both came at the same time. He got off of me and layed down, out of breath.

"We should do that again some time." I said,  turning to Jonah and putting my hand on his chest. I slid it down and started rubbing his dick up and down. He began moaning. "A-Amelia." He moaned my name. A couple minutes he came all over me. "Ameliaaaaaa." He moaned my name as he came. "You turn me on so well, Daddy."

Let's just say they had round two. 😉

=========================

Thanks for taking your time to read and vote! Stay safe and have an amazing day. 😘 Chow chow chickees!