Divya

"The world and the universe are far more wonderful if there's not a puppet master."

 Dave Matthews

"Geoff Hilfman. He's our guy." Philip said. "He's the only one who appeared in both of the AA's and he is also a member of few more."

"Agent Murthy and Jacobs I need you to go check out his home. We are going to check out an AA meeting going on in about 30 mins." said Rossi.

We got in the SUV. Philip driving. Naira had already programmed our destination. We were surrounded by farmland.

By the time we arrived it was pitch dark. Before we entered, Philip mouthed good luck to me. I nodded in acknowledgment.

I knocked on the door."Geoff Hilfman this is the FBI." No answer. We broke the door open. It seemed deserted. As Philip searched the bottom I headed towards the top. I looked outside the window and saw a barn outside. The lights were on and there was someone looking out of the window. On seeing me the face disappeared. Without a second thought I went outside and headed towards the barn. "Geoff Hilfman this is the FBI." That's when I realized my mistake. I didn't search the surrounding cornstalks but it was too late.

Pain rushed through my head, as my surroundings faded out.