Leavin'

I didn't ask them and I don't make any money off this story it is just for the entertainment of getting to write it and for the readers. I don't own the original characters of the WWE. This story if pure fiction and Yaoi or slash, which is BoyxBoy, so if you hate that then don't read this.

Alrighty guys this is a Codiase one-shot based off the song Leavin' by Jesse McCartney, and it has nothing I repeat NOTHING to do with "Codes". I just listened to the song again today on my I pod and had to write this. Hope you like it! Oh and by the way if you haven't heard the song you should go listen to it. It is really good and would probably help you understand the story better.

Leavin'

Cody decided to the bar, he went on his own because his jerk of a boyfriend wouldn't get out of the bed to go with him. So here he is after being threatened to get the shit beat out of him if he as much as dances with anybody. He thought of the last time he came to a bar alone and he ignored the threat and danced with Ted. He thought it would be okay since it was just Ted, his best friend.

After they danced for hours it seamed like, Ted decided to drive him home because Cody didn't have a ride.

Ted pulled into the drive way of the house that Cody now lives in. Even though he moved out of Ted's house he left all the stuff that meant anything to him there because that was still his home. "Thank you Teddy." Cody said then looked up at the windows making sure no one was standing there, but he was standing there and Cody didn't see him. Cody leaned over after doing that and kissed Ted on the cheek.

Ted smiled and turned to look at Cody, "Any time, baby boy."

Cody smiled frowned when he looked up at the door and saw him standing there, "I have to go." was all he said then he got out of the car and walked up to the door.

When he opened it he was pulled into a hug, he knew it was only a show for Ted because he knew him and the hug was tighter than and hug he has ever received. "I'm so glad your home," he said with a growl causing Cody to shiver and try to step back from his arms.

Cody was released so that was the sign that Ted was gone, "M-Me too." Cody said and turned around to shut the door. After it was shut and locked his hair was pulled hard causing him to fall backwards into his chest. "Wh-Why did you do that?" Cody asked looking up into the dark cold eyes, his lover glared and looked into his frightened eyes.

"Because I can." the bigger man said and wrapped his arm around Cody's neck and squeezed cutting off Cody's air stream. "Do you think I wouldn't find out that you danced with Ted?" he said and tightened his arm more growling out Ted's name and smacked Cody across the face with his other hand.

"I-I'm sorry, it was just a dance and Ted's my best friend, I'm not going to tell him no," Cody said through gritted teeth trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Go a head and cry little bitch because I'm about to make you cry." said the big man he then threw Cody down to the ground, "And you think I wouldn't see you kiss him in my fucking yard?" he kicked Cody in the side three times and Cody started coughing up blood.

"It was just on the cheek, I was only thanking him for bringing me home." Cody said and hid his face in his arms so he wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing him cry.

He grabbed Cody's hair and pulled his face away from the floor, "You're such a dumb fuck," he said the banged Cody's head into the floor. He laughed and the sounds of Cody's sobs, then started searching through Cody's pockets when he heard vibrating. Cody didn't move in fear of getting hit again, "It's from Ted." the older man growled and threw the phone over to the other side of the room, "He want's to know if you're okay. Why would he ask something like that? Why would he think you wouldn't be okay, have you been telling him things that you shouldn't?" he asked and kicked Cody on his side causing him to flip over on his back then he put his foot on Cody's stomach and pushed down.