INTRO

Delia Montaron was an experiment only meant to be a human guinea pig until they found a bigger purpose for her. She was stronger than they expected her to be and soon found she could become their weapon. From a young age she had been pricked and prodded at and now she held this power to be whoever she wanted to be. This ability enabled her to hide in plan site and take out a city before they even knew what was happening. After learning exactly how powerful Delia could be she is assigned a new mission, a much bigger one than the others. The target? Tony Stark, the Iron Man billionaire genius. Her mission? Get close to him then wipe him out and take down his empire. If only Delia could see how hard the task was going to be. Her heart had been taken the moment their metal tools touched her head but something quivered underneath, something that begged her to stop and question exactly who the real Delia was.

Cast

Shu Qi as Delia Montaron

Robert Downey jr as tony stark

Other MCU actors as their characters

• • •

So here's another tony fic cause the guy deserves more love. This is also dedicated to lokidyinginside for letting me write this beautiful plot for such an underrated and underloved character. The prologue for this will be up in a couple of days hopefully depending on when I get a laptop to use cause mine crashed on me, yay.

01-05-18